Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Fury Performance in Battlegrounds?

How does it stack up? Is it a viable build in bgs? (not interested in arenas at all).
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

super strong, especially if u get good at death wish stacks, one of the few classes that can swifty macro healers in BG's.

my defualt however is still arms because victoria rush is the only healer i can count on.

Fury absolutely destroys people in random BG's. We can blow up flag carriers in one burst window, and have excellent pressure on healers. Piercing howl is also amazing compared to having to spam hamstring. I've even run flags; even though we have one of the largest health pools we do take extra damage than most, but our mobility somewhat makes up for that. I run 1/3/3/1/2/3/2 talents with 2/2/3/2/2/2 honor talents. This build maximizes burst and self healing, just try to get your two raging blows in quick to get your 3% hp ticking, and in an emergency you can pop ER + charge + BT for great on-demand healing (even more w/ Commanding Shout). Just hit prestige 21 running this build since launch.
    Last edited by Antero; 2017-10-28 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only downside is the reliance on healers to counter burst when you get focused but apart from that it's in a good place right now to swing around like a wrecking ball.