Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 is an amazing game to play for a first timer and has a lot of repeat ability, players who say otherwise say so while having dumped a 1000+ hours into it, which tells you everything you need to know, no one plays a game for a 1000 hours if it's bad.

The particular thing to note recently is the recent patch which had a strong focus of class & item balance. Diablo 3 suffered historically from meta builds being the only way to play but they have tried to re-focus all 4-5 builds of each class to be competitive through to the end.

Personally I'll be playing the new season and I'm looking forward to it

Don't listen to the naysayers, definitely give D3 a try.

D3 is like a casual arcade game, it can be fun for a few weeks or even a month but then u get tired of it, until the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    Diablo 3 is an amazing game to play for a first timer and has a lot of repeat ability, players who say otherwise say so while having dumped a 1000+ hours into it, which tells you everything you need to know, no one plays a game for a 1000 hours if it's bad.

The particular thing to note recently is the recent patch which had a strong focus of class & item balance. Diablo 3 suffered historically from meta builds being the only way to play but they have tried to re-focus all 4-5 builds of each class to be competitive through to the end.

Personally I'll be playing the new season and I'm looking forward to it

This is pretty accurate. Great game for a first timer. People responding here have 1000+ hours invested into the game like myself. Less fun now than when I started new.