Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I don't understand why do all atheists want to celebrate pagan ritual, morons.
    It's less about the whole ritual bit, more about the free candy and feeling like you're "sticking it" to the big religion on the block(currently Christianity, but give the left a few more weeks and everyone will be bowing towards mecca.)
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Celebrated widely in Canada though many schools are banning it as to not offend religious people.

Halloween is mostly an excuse for horror movie marathons at cinemas and on TV. An extreme minority of kids trick'or'treat (this Halloween I had two door knockers) in my area. Perhaps the largest footprint of Halloween seems to be at nightclubs, bars, and parties.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I realize geography is difficult for some but SD isn't Canada.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they don't. You are confusing atheists with anti theists. You sound really ignorant by saying that as well. Bigot.
    Whatever you say Canada.

Halloween isn't as ubiquitous in America as you seem to think. While I'm sure on average it is more popular here there are a fair number of dead zones as well. Sounds like you just live in one of the more dead areas of England

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan92084 View Post
    Halloween isn't as ubiquitous in America as you seem to think. While I'm sure on average it is more popular here there are a fair number of dead zones as well. Sounds like you just live in one of the more dead areas of England
    No Halloween is only noticeable as an adult if you A. have children or B. go to Halloween venues