2 items from same boss

Did a LFR just now and from Trilliax I looted 2 items, both as loot from boss(no bonus rolls)

So I actually got 2 items in one. Tought it was funny. Bug right? Or does it happen to very "lucky" people? :P

I've done a few normal runs where Trilliax gave me 2 items, maybe there's a bug with him? Not seen it happen on any other boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggers1990 View Post
    I've done a few normal runs where Trilliax gave me 2 items, maybe there's a bug with him? Not seen it happen on any other boss.
    yeah, probably if you had it happen with him alone as well

Deleted
    It's only Trilliax and it's been around for weeks. Bizarre that it hasn't been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    It's only Trilliax and it's been around for weeks. Bizarre that it hasn't been fixed.
    Took them over a year to fix some bugs from BRF; when we where at the end of HFC. It's old content, Blizzard doesn't give a fuck.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    Bizarre that it hasn't been fixed.
    Players getting an extra chaos crystal or a piece of vendor trash probably is not real high up on the to-do list.

Something similar happened to me a few times last expansion on the robot boss in Skyreach specifically. Most likely just a bug with the personal loot system.

Same here, seems like Trilliax has big pockets.