Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yep. And she swears at me, we swear in normal conversation. Same with my dad. It's words.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Yep. And she swears at me, we swear in normal conversation. Same with my dad. It's words.
    Yeah same. Don't see what the big deal is. "Swear" words have always been the most illogical thing to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Yes, I was a kid with a lot of problems. Not so much as an adult, though I did swear around her at times, we had a lot of respect for each other. We got really close before she passed away last March.
    Aw shit. Sorry to hear that. Glad you got close to her though and gave her some happiness before she passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’ve occasionally sworn around my mum, but not at her. I respect her too much to do such a thing.
    This is a proper response. Likewise,

I can swear like it's a religion. I swear at things when I get cross, not at her.

...beware of pun.
    Last edited by belfpala; 2017-11-01 at 10:26 AM.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I do if every day.

It’s friendly and she swears herself so...
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-11-01 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    you would be surprised. My one super power is knowing all english words..present and past tense.
    What about the continuous tense? Past continuous? Future continuous? The perfect tense? Past perfect? Future perfect? The perfect continuous tense? Conditional tenses?

Many tenses, no verbs, it easy.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Directly at my mother, with her as the target, only once. I was being a little brat about something. She gave me a smack, which I rightly deserved. That was many years ago now, though.

Fuck yea I do.

Every month, I text my mom and call her a BITCH and tell her that she needs to re-up on my damn WoW time. Then I bust out of the basement, run upstairs, flip her off, and raid the freezer for nuggets.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Yep. I, her daughter, was yelling at her for ripping my posters off my bedroom wall (and causing them to actually rip in half, etc) due to what I thought was her jealousy of my dad showing me more attention then he showed her. She then slapped me with her Bible across my face. I then called her a spiteful cunt and told her to fuck off. I was 14. No, as far as I can remember, my father was not sexually abusing me for anyone who thinks this. My dad spent more of his free time with me then he did with her, that's all. We went to concerts she didn't like while she was at church (she listened to religious music and loved church - we listened to metal and hated church so we went to concerts), we went out to eat at places she didn't like (she was vegan - we ate meat), he bought me things she didn't want me to have, such as those posters on my bedroom wall of bands I liked, etc...
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-11-01 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    At her no, in front of her I mean the worst I will say is like shit or ass. Never dropped the f bomb in front of either of my parents.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm 90% certain your title is is incorrect
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    No, you clearly don't...

Past tense you were looking for is swore, not sworn. Like sworn to protect...
    As much as I hate to agree with Jay, he's correct on this. Have or had denotes past perfect tense. The past perfect tense of swear is sworn. Similarly, "Have you ever spoken (not spoke) to your Mom?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    thats pathetic
    So you made this post just to insult people?

OT: As a kid, I know I did - bad situations persisted at my house. As an adult, no. As a parent, my rule is that you can swear (not excessively, please) AROUND me, but not AT me.
    Last edited by DSRilk; 2017-11-01 at 11:25 AM.

I basically don't swear at all unless quoting something/someone, so couldn't swear at my mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, just don't feel the need to swear in casual conversation with my family.

My sisters do and it annoys me. Especially my older sister... Every other word out of her mouth is fuck, she just sounds like a piece of shit.

Not since Monday.

We both swear to release heat. We both know we don't mean it too much, so we are ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, plenty of times and she has done the same to me. I generally swear alot without really thinking much about it.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

That's good. Imagine she'd kick you out if you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    quite a few times, but in fun :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I never fucking swear.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes I have. No regrets.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..