Poll: What’s your favorite Truck Brand?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Seriously, if that's not an 8' bed in the rear my suggestion is that you stop being a poseur. Anyone that knows anything can tell you have no real need for a truck and you're just trying to wag what you ain't got.

Thought you'd like to know...

We don't really drive "trucks" like those pictures in the thread over here (western europe)..no real reason to drive them either... you know those SUV or whatever you call it sort of things (as truck here is the actual big rig truck thing)..

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    We don't really drive "trucks" like those pictures in the thread over here (western europe)..no real reason either... you know those SUV or whatever you call it sort of things (as truck here is the actual big rig truck thing)..
    Serious question, what do people who are in construction, lawn care, etc use? Boat owners?

Ram.

It is beyond the capacity of both Ford and Chevrolet to design a truck whose front end looks both aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Rams have looked this way since 1994.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Serious question, what do people who are in construction, lawn care, etc use? Boat owners?
    Depending on the situation, an AWD SUV with a V8 is more suited to pulling a boat and trailer out of a river than a truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Ford atm, had a bunch of chevy cars though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Toyota, because fuck Ford and Chevy, every ford and chevy I have ever own has been a POS, never had problems with a Toyota. I have a 93 Toyota 4WD pickup I use for home projects and bad weather it has 230K miles on it and starts every single time with 0 problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    Seriously, if that's not an 8' bed in the rear my suggestion is that you stop being a poseur. Anyone that knows anything can tell you have no real need for a truck and you're just trying to wag what you ain't got.

LMFAO HAHAHA! Thanks for clearing that up Louisa Bannon
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post

Boat owners usually use SUV's, neighbor is using Jeep Grand Cherokee.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Toyota. Because they are built so well and last so long with very few repairs needed. I still have my 1995 Toyota Tacoma truck I bought brand new. Still runs great. 111,000 miles on it and still has the original rear brake pads and exhaust system. And I was surprised it still commands such nice value for it's age according to the blue book.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post

I see where you are coming from, but there aren't may vehicles to choose from that can go fast, off road, and carry some stuff. Raptor and (if its made) Rebel TRX are it, even with the "tiny" 5.5' beds. If you have a better idea for a fast, powerful all wheel drive vehicle that can carry cargo please tell me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Truck of Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Ram.

It is beyond the capacity of both Ford and Chevrolet to design a truck whose front end looks both aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Rams have looked this way since 1994.

- - - Updated - - -

Depending on the situation, an AWD SUV with a V8 is more suited to pulling a boat and trailer out of a river than a truck.
    Depends. You see lots of 5th wheel trailers around here, which rules out SUV's

TONKA TRUCKS!!!!!!!

on a serious note, i would say Toyota

Deleted
    If your truck isn't this, go home:

This thing can carry several dozen of the tiny toy pickups you call "trucks".