Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'll add the video as soon as they make it available on youtube.

She looks like a pretty cool healer! I expect the double-healer meta is going to stick around for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    According to 4chan leaks, she's supposed to be a multiclass assassin/healer type.

More than likely they got a leak which was true at the time, but came from early in the development cycle and was changed substantially.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    I'm more surprised she can wear pants after all these years she didn't. XD

Yes... that was the first thing i noticed of her model. <.<
    First thing came to mind is how can women players accept such body cause it doesn't reflect reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    First thing came to mind is how can women players accept such body cause it doesn't reflect reality.
    1:17, look at her jiggle!

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    And how can men players accept bodies like Tychus or Illidan?

Whelp, I guess some people understand it's just a game after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, she looks pretty crazy. I don't generally play Healer... But I might have to give her a try.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Managed to find a proper talent list, so I've updated the OP with that. Mana costs and cooldowns of abilities included!

Those are some prett potent talent build options. Great lvl 20 alternative options.

Wow, her late game talents are great. Blessing of Red looks interesing, I'm curious what cd it has and how it scale with other characters talents (Murky lvl 20 hp talent for example. Does Murky get 1000 hp? If not can u abuse it? Alex gets 20 lvl, cast blessing on Murky, then Murky chooses his hp talent, doubles hp from blessing, after death still has 500 more health?). Nice with squishy characters, like Li Ming (epsecially with her takedowns healing). Pretty useless for tanky characters, especially it's lvl 20 talent and healing ult is much better for them (if Alex is on full hp it's like triple Rehgar ulti)

10+ Year Old Account
    Any ETA for in development video with Alexstrasza?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Probably around the month mark, hero releases are around every 3-4 weeks.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yeah, I don't like this, she also looks thicker as well.
    Watching the Hero Deep Dive panel at Blizzcon this year, they actually talked a fair bit about how they make all the characters in HotS a little more thick and buff and exaggerated than in other games and this is intentional, because they want them to be more recognisable and exaggerated at a glance, and make the silhouettes more distinct. It was quite interesting.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Probably around the month mark, hero releases are around every 3-4 weeks.
    Hallow's End is until 14 november and then dragons of nexus starts so next week Alexstrasza release. Spotlight is here, and i mean in development video showing new stuff.

Hallow's End is until 14 november and then dragons of nexus starts so next week Alexstrasza release. Spotlight is here, and i mean in development video showing new stuff.
    Oh sorry, misread!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

She is expected to arrive on the PTR later today or tomorrow. The video will likely coincide with that.

Deleted
    She should be multispec. Dragon form wasted on a support. Also, why the hell is she fat? Did Overwatch team leaked some divrsity and it went through wall to hots branch?

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, she is not fat. She got only more armor in HOTS model, than in WoW model got. Second of all. Chances to be multiclass Alexstrasza was unlikely.

She's the momma of the Red Dragonflight, of course she's going to be THICC. Wide hips and big breasts are the hallmarks of a motherly woman, and attributed to fertility - which she, being Queen of Dragons and Protector of all life, is going to be.

I want her PTR so baaaaaaaaaaaad

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    I want her PTR so baaaaaaaaaaaad
    Soon, my friend. Soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Adjusted the OP for accurate talents after poking around on the PTR. Blessing of the Red has a 40 second cooldown.