Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    To be fair, it's not like only OW heroes are part of the mobility creep. Let's remember the state of the game at its start, and what heroes came through. People hate OW heroes being added, because, exactly because they are from OW, they all have at least one mobility ability.

That's the case unless they are Orisa of course.

Kendric utilizes the level 20 talent Play of the Game to great effect: https://clips.twitch.tv/ColdbloodedHorribleWolfPanicVis
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

Am I reading wrong, or does his Sonic Arrow have ZERO talent support outside the 20 talent?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Am I reading wrong, or does his Sonic Arrow have ZERO talent support outside the 20 talent?
    Things could of course still change over the next 5 weeks up until his release, but the talents I found appear to be accurate from the Blizzcon build.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

Hanzo looks like a Tank killer to me. Reducing Armor to 0 for 5 sec ? Rip Garrosh !
    I don't really understand the PotG talent though....Sounds like a variance of Bolt of the Storm.
    If you have to attack a person instead of what they're saying, then you've already lost the argument.

Looking forward to him. Been a long time since they released a hero that caught my interest.

But i hope i dont get that much hate Hanzo mains in OW get lol.. however im a Genji main in HotS so i'm already used to that.