Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Well this has been happening in America since the 1970's. Aren't whites projected to become a minority in USA soon?
    That's not an issue as long as both the majority and minority want the country to prosper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Everyone here that isn't a native American is a migrant or descendant of one.
    "Native" Americans are descendants of migrants as well.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-11-04 at 12:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    There are many ways indeed. I am simply curious about your ideas.

Mine is probably the best. Propaganda. Lobbying. Divide. Then rule.
    America is already well on its way to self destruction. The American Nazi Party renamed itself the "alt right" and millions jumped on board when they could be fascist racist assholes and NOT have to admit they were literal Nazis.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    America is already well on its way to self destruction. The American Nazi Party renamed itself the "alt right" and millions jumped on board when they could be fascist racist assholes and NOT have to admit they were literal Nazis.
    This is baseless doomsaying with a boogeyman thrown in.

Both USA and Europe will get fucked at some point due to internal strife because of mass migration.

The Swedish Chef will take care of it, bork bork.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Both USA and Europe will get fucked at some point due to internal strife because of mass migration.
    That's where assimilation comes in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I doubt we'll have to.

I predict that the USA will be conquered by China in about 50-80 years from now.

The only thing we'll have to do is decide whether we want to take care of these millions of american refugees or not considering how xenophobic americans have been during the 20th and 21st century.
    I think this too. Just not only USA but the rest of the world. Starting with Taiwan.

And here I thought nation bashing threads were against the rules.

"You are simply a threat to European civilization and need to be brought down."

- - - Updated - - -

This is a thread in line with norms on the site.

Russia is bashed all the time and people yearn for its demise and destruction.

All I am doing is following tradition. Just not against Russia, but America.

Name anything I said that violates rules. I never bashed America or their people here. I am simply saying we need to divide and rule over them. Problem?
    You have called for its destruction. Sorry, will get the thread banned.

"You are simply a threat to European civilization and need to be brought down."

"What are your ideas for how Europe can take down America?"

You want to start a war, screw that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Nah, we'll be fine. There's no need to be in constant fear of outsiders. Lighten up, Francis.

True, and once again, all thanks goes to Russia and Putin for that.

What a great country and leader. To bring America down with your intelligence agency and not firing a single bullet is THE marvel of the 21st century. This is better and more effective than nuclear bombs.

- - - Updated - - -

This cannot be blamed on Putin and Russia. OK he may have worked behind the scenes in a perfect straightforward way to accentuate the worst of us, but we did this to ourselves. We already had a room full of explosives and lit matches all over the place... he just threw in a bit more gasoline and convinced us to actually light the fuses. That we fell for it is our own fault

If you wanted my attention, you just gotta PM'd me.

I doubt we'll have to.

I predict that the USA will be conquered by China in about 50-80 years from now.

The only thing we'll have to do is decide whether we want to take care of these millions of american refugees or not considering how xenophobic americans have been during the 20th and 21st century.
    in your future do you have any fears China will invade your homeland? and why wouldn't China invade your homeland, a much easier target first?

- - - Updated - - -

There cannot be two superpowers with the same interests. No way. Never.

We'll have to assert control over weaker countries for better trade deals and military cooperation. We won't do that together. We'll also battle for resources. We don't do that together.

We must find a way to bring you down.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing I said here breaks any rules.

People are constantly making threads about how say, Russia must be destroyed. Here I am doing what is totally normal on the forum.

Notice I didn't bash America. I am asking Europeans how we must go about to beat them ruthlessly. Got a problem?
    I think Russia/China is more of your immediate problem and road bump to global domination than USA. honestly I dont see a scenario you could beat us (USA) other than gain support from others outside of EU. Also is there nukes in this hypothetical situation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Nothing needs to be done. Amurica will collapse on it's own.
    this is your probably your best chance here but who knows when. my prediction is many other countries will long forgotten before that happens.

- - - Updated - - -

The USA is also on the brink of a social civil war. The Russian paper tiger is engaging in internet warfare, using it to bring the USA to the brink of civil war. And these Trumpsters and conservatives have been a threat to american culture since the beginning.
    lmao where do you get your news from? wow, civil war? im not sure i should be laughing at a special person.

- - - Updated - - -

True, and once again, all thanks goes to Russia and Putin for that.

What a great country and leader. To bring America down with your intelligence agency and not firing a single bullet is THE marvel of the 21st century. This is better and more effective than nuclear bombs.

- - - Updated - - -

despite trump in office we doing just fine atm,... but hey in the next few years there will be a small recession so you will get to really gloat then. save it, ill be around.

I doubt we'll have to.

I think we'll have a better time assimilating Syrians than Americans in Europe
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I doubt we'll have to.

Considering the U.S. is the most diverse country in the world and the fact that the U.S. has more immigrants each year then the next 5 highest countries combined, it sounds like you are saying the entire world is xenophobic.

And if China conquers the U.S., i suppose China would take care of the "muricans". Regarding the term "american refugees". There wouldn't be any. A conquered U.S. is still better than any other country in the world. We'll stay right where we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    While I find the Serbs Warmongering hilarious, he is correct.

Eventually Europe's Political agenda will shift enough that the US will not like it, and will come to blows.

Hopefully the UK can happily join the side of the US and we can decimate Europe like we always do. Nothing personal of course.
    We've literally never decimated Europe, the fuck are you talking about?

Deleted
    Except most powerful european politicians are shilling puppets for the USA so this "europe will destabilize usa and take over" is nothing but delusional fap fiction.

The sad thing is, if USA decided to throw europe under the bus, Europe would gladly comply (place of conflict during a war with russia for instance; remember that the USA would have gladly turned germany into nuclear waste during ww2 if they had to)

It is a very stupid topic.

I don't see EU/Europe stand a chance against USA in any way under current circumstance, only China does.

You totally underestimate China's advancement in economy, military, science, technology and intelligence. China is surpassing Europe rapidly.

But I don't think there will be a war between USA and China in foreseeable future. These 2 countries have no conflict in core interests.

The thing it, it could take a week for us to kick every single non-European out. If we decide to do it, nothing can stop us.

America cannot. There are way too many people of non-European origin there for it to happen, and they are more present in military and other important offices.

- - - Updated - - -
    China can never surpass America or Europe unless they collapse from within.

China doesn't produce the same intelligent and creative people Americans and Europeans do. They have never been a real threat and never will. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -
    Go back to Stormfront dude

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    If you wanted my attention, you just gotta PM'd me.
    Not sure what you mean, although if you have input I'd be curious to read it.

Actually, since this concerns Europeans offensively speaking, maybe you can tell us how America should go about defending itself from us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Go back to Stormfront dude
    Stormfront is a site for idiots who think all native Europeans are white (which is factually incorrect, since we have, you know, Italians, Spaniards, Greeks...) and that all these white folks should unite. I am, as you can see, not on their side. I don't want unity between Europeans, but quite the opposite.

What this thread is about is how the temporary disastrous EU will go about dealing with America. After we deal with the Yankees, the Slavs will of course destroy the EU from within.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we'll have to.

Not all of us are xenophobic :|