Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So you're essentially new to the class, and instead of realizing that you just suck at it, you blame the class instead.

NuWoW players, everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Specifically against the paladins you claimed to have trouble with, just using defensive stance and having soul of the slaughter, you should be able to out sustain them easily.
    This is wrong on so many levels

Deleted
    Meh recently picked up my warri again and had a blast as fury.

Sure I blew up like wet tissue paper, but it was pretty fun basically PVEing healers down.

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    OP probably didn't spec warpaint. 20% increased damage taken is just asking for trouble.
    Enrage is 10%, 5% with warpaint, additional damage taken while in pvp.

never really alone with Victoria rush by your side.

warriors are seriously good at solo queuing.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This sounds like a learn to play issue... Arms warriors are outstanding right now.

They have great selfhealing/survivability with Defensive Stance and the Soul of the Slaughter artifact trait.

They have far more mobility than they did in vanilla, double charge (with lower CD) with the doubletime talent, plus heroic leap.

They do good very good damage, if you aren't, you are messing up your ability priorities.

Specifically against the paladins you claimed to have trouble with, just using defensive stance and having soul of the slaughter, you should be able to out sustain them easily.
    lol arms warrior good dmg? as a 920 mage i can delete people in 3-4 globals in bgs.
    As arms with 940 i hit people for 500k crit with everything up. Arms is fucking weak in dmg. in every bg arms is one of the lowest dps classes, if you watch the stats.
    Dk, owls, locks do triple the amount of dmg that warrior does.

Yes even a owl with 5-3 stats has done more dmg than an arms warrior with 15-2 stats in the same bg. Fury is way more burstier than arms right now.

If someone tells you stuff like i quoted, tell the guy to play another class and compare. Classes like Dh or windwalker shit on warriors every time.

You can't be serious dude. Warrior on vanilla if it didn't had a pocket healer 70% of times he charged to someone he died before arrive to him.

Maybe you are too used to DH leech and that shit but warrior is far better now than in vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from being a bit healer dependant to avoid quite a few deaths, there is nothing wrong with the class in PvP. Which is exactly what the class design is. A healing warrior is just wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picnic issue, classic.

Deleted
    Personally i blame the shitty bliz queue system for random bgs, this has a far larger effect on what type of bg i will have when playing arms, mainly due to never having healers and the horde team somehow having 700.

The spec itself, whilst reliant on a healer, is a fucking beast when played correctly. You cannot just go ham on a healer and hope to kill before dieing then leaping out like fury. You will do far better by holding back and "holding the line" and pressuring their healer into using cds with smart usage of the shattered defenses trait and sweeping strikes as well as sharpen blade with smart use of storm bolt on their healer. The spec also excels in picking off stragglers who out range their healer with execute charge.

Also i see so many warriors using sharpen blade while the healer is in cc which is wasting half the talent, yeah sure the extra damage component is strong but if you are trying to 100-0 somebody it is far better to use sharpen once the healer comes out of cc and is free to cast since the majority of the heals will be very weak with the stacked ms effect before he goes back into cc. Ask yourself how many times have you got someone to just above execute range to have them topped off after the healer gets out of stun/fear.

People seem to think that just because the spec only has 4 buttons to do damage that it must be a "tunnel herp derp 1 shot spec" where the actual reality is the opposite, the spec requires good tactical and situational awareness of what is going on and when to correctly attack those burst windows to the greatest advantage and effect.

We should be able to do something without a pocket healer tbh. Every other class can, why can't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Considering in Random bg's I can global some classes I have no clue what you are talking about lol.
    Everytime i Hear the phrase "global something" , my nightmares of season 8 Haste stacked LockShamanDruid came back, jesus that dmg.
    c

Quote Originally Posted by Indil View Post
    Everytime i Hear the phrase "global something" , my nightmares of season 8 Haste stacked LockShamanDruid came back, jesus that dmg.
    season 8 was cringe all around :S

i play a warrior sometimes, and never really have a major issue with not doing well
    usually i just see the comp of my bg, and the enemies, and base my play style off of that.
    yeah if there is not many healers, and lots of hunters, i will probably play defensive roles, or play one end of the field, or hang back and peel for players

the game isnt always about charging in to initiate the battle.. cause if you do that every time, you are probably gonna get trained and owned