Profession Revamp ideas

Too late, I know. But just wanted some feedback.

I was thinking professions in wow has always felt like a boring chore to me. Every expansion is the same; get mats, do quests, click a button to make x-amount of items.

But what about this?
    • Take Fishing for example. Instead of waiting and clicking on a fishing bob, maybe we can do this; fish is hooked, screen zooms in on a fish fighting to swim away, a random flashing key appears, prompting the player to press said key, if the player press the series of random generated keys correctly then the fish is caught, if missed any, fish got away.
    • Lures can be used to determine the fishing 'game' difficulty and the reward will reflect such. From the size of the catch to battle pets to chests to mounts to just plain junk.
    • Same concept can be applied other professions as well.

Leveling a profession should be a chore but not a painfully boring one. At least that what I feel. Adding a mini game to the process -imo- will help to alleviate the immense boredom that comes with it.

You want me to push more buttons to do get some fish/other stuff? Are you serious?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Rip the entire crafting system from FF14
    use as launching point for new system
    win (imo)

Quick Time Events would make me stop using professions altogether.

make them upgraded able to heroic ilvl. have the regents needed drop in instance content, and make them tier specific.

Also not put some effort if you do unique properties like the JC necks which half the abilities are simply useless.

The day quicktime events infest WoW is the day I know WoW is dead and I will mourn.

They've already said they're keeping the RNG ranks and 'reducing' the quests associated.

YAY lets double down on the most hated bit and remove the only bit that was somewhat interesting.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Need to give more useful items to inscription and engineers, the items they give right now are ok but it would be more fun than just runes or hammers for raids only.

7+ Year Old Account
    No. No. Just no. DON'T ADD QTE BLIZZ DON'T.
    Who needs signatures anyway?