EU servers 1 night raiding looking for founding members

I have been playing since beta with a close group of friends. Although we still keep our guild, we no longer raid. I still like the game and play it but without raiding, something is missing. This is my social life in a way. And I want to find people with similar interest and goals.

I currenty play Horde on Twisting Nether server but even if you are not horde and on different server, if you have an interest please read on. We can find a solution for character transfer or server transfer.

So I decided to start looking for more people who first of all share same time frame with me. At this point this is a one man project and I'm looking for people with similar time schedule and similar goals. After we have a couple of key people, I plan to expand it. I also know 2-3 people to join once we are established and raiding.

First is goals:

1- One night raiding. Period.
    For me Friday nights is very fine. And I hope to find people who will prefer Friday night. Most settled people have family obligations on Saturday nights. People watch football on Saturdays. Weekdays are hard as you have to stop raid early or on a progress boss some people need to wake up early. On a Friday night if necessary you can stay 1-2 hours more. There are no exams for younger people on Saturdays. Most European countries don't work on Saturdays. This is not cut in stone but Friday looks a good option for most people who have a real life like me with families and kids.

2- Ahead of the Curve before content is nerfed. 1-2 mythics if possible.
    Like killing KJ -Heroic in 4-6 weeks raiding. I even have Ahead of the curve on my alts now because they nerfed the content 3 times at least. Also gear overruns the content. No I want to be able to deserve the Ahead of the Curve.

Having defined the goals, main requirements will be
    1- Quality players. Founding group must have at least 2-3 tanks and 2-3 healers that can cover each other's role. This means no nonsense experienced players. I know they are out there. I have played with many. I have seen exceptional players in M+ games, pug raids, battlegrounds. No scrubs.

2- Attendance must be strictly observed. This is probably the core part of the guild. If you can not commit one single night for raiding then there is no reason to band together. Once in you must know this schedule will go on come rain or shine. Of course real life obligations will be there. This is why its important to have 3-5 core people with tanks and healers so we can cover for 1-2 people missing in a raid. I have seen guilds breaking up because MT or healers not showing up. Raids must start at defined hour strictly.

3- Group loot. Because we will try to hand pick members, loot is not an issue. We all know skill>gear. Yes we will be cheated. That guy will walk away with 4 pc tier set but who cares. Also I hate losing time dispensing loot. Kill the boss and move on.

I want to make this like a game of football once a week. I think with a central group of only 6 people, we can start this. If you have been playing this game like me for the last 10 years, and raided hardcore and casual, you will probably have 2-3 friends that can play also. If you share an interest please find me in game silkworm#2954 and we can talk more on discord. I'm online most nights after 8 PM server time.
    Last edited by silkworm; 2017-11-04 at 02:09 PM.

There were one or two interested people that contacted me in game. To clear confusion I would like to clarify a few points

It will be one night raiding guild.
    The night can be decided together. It does not necessarly have to be Friday night.
    I play main healer. What I need at this point is 2-3 tanks and 2-3 more healers that will form the core team.
    Once above is established we will proceed with finding more people that want to raid one night a week at a high performance.
    Raid start time will be sharp. This is important. End time can be flexible depending on progress. This is why I prefer Friday night as many people can play a few hours extra on a Friday night.
    Any other questions please find me in game silkworm#2954 on EU servers