7+ Year Old Account

Can we give Classic Servers a forum for itself?

So with the announcement of Classic servers, alot of threads have sprouted up around it and it is filling the feed alot.

I am not a person who care about Classic and since you apperantly can't be part of the discussion about the servers when you won't personally play them, all these threads are just waste of threads on my feed.

So can we plz have a forum just for these threads about Classic, so that those of us who would love to avoid the subject can turn it off from our feed.

PS: It was easy before to avoid, because of the Megathread, but now that the subject is growing outside of that thread, i really need a way to turn it off.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    So with the announcement of Classic servers, alot of threads have sprouted up around it and it is filling the feed alot.

I am not a person who care about Classic and since you apperantly can't be part of the discussion about the servers when you won't personally play them, all these threads are just waste of threads on my feed.

So can we plz have a forum just for these threads about Classic, so that those of us who would love to avoid the subject can turn it off from our feed.

PS: It was easy before to avoid, because of the Megathread, but now that the subject is growing outside of that thread, i really need a way to turn it off.
    They do
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...al-Discussions
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Ohh..... Well sorry that i was not paying attention xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    As mentioned, they do already.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |