Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Well, disinformation at this year's blizzcon was real. I wonder what's the reason behind it...
    They want to avoid dealing w/ "but you promised us..." crowd, so this time around they only talk about stuff that's already there and hopefully won't be cut.

No plans for paid loot boxes in WoW right now
    Hopefully never. Who would ask such a question and why?

The profession rank system is likely staying. The amount of quest content tied to them may go down, however.
    Legion was finally bringing some change to it, but looks like it will get downgraded once again. No love for professions :/ sigh

Deleted
    That coming can see the future, never before something has been summarized this well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    No shit! Why in the world would anyone want that? At least they ought to have phrased it like "We haven't got loot boxes in WoW atm, please tell us that you're not going to put that horrendous practice in the game."

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Majority don't read forums/check patch notes/Blizzcon recaps; they will explode.
    The very vocal like Aehl do. They seem to be too preoccupied in their blood lust against PVP realms. Not like they havent continued to throw money at Blizzard despite shitting on the game for over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    I think I've seen it asked in the Taliesin & Evitel interview, they're a bit of jokesters, but in fact I'm glad to hear the confirmation lootboxes aren't coming, because many were worried about it after Legion full of RNG and "Diablocraft" and seeing how well lootboxes fare in other Blizzard games like Overwatch and HOTS one can wonder... The answer was "the current reward system in WOW is fine without lootboxes" and I agree with that stance. They're making enough money off WOW how it is, don't try to "fix" what isn't broken.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    cool Wrathion is coming back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    AT is fine? What the fuck are you smoking? It's by far the best racial for PvE, especially M+.

Horde race bias towards BElf this expansion is not because they are the "pretty race", it's because of their racials.
    don't stalk me man! I know who you are.. keep your sh*t to yourself.. Wasn't it enough that I did block you other platforms!