Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    In what world is she fat? o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Fuckin go away Elba, no one likes you.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Clatratus View Post
    I spot a hypocrite! You state that the people like lamasu are pathetic for making drama without any logic yet you enter this thread by only saying "You guys are disgusting, no wonder why HOTS is dying..." I find it pathetic when people like you just want to call people disgusting with no explanation.

    As for the topic on hand, I have to say that although I disagree with the wording of some of the responses, I do agree that the design team barely met the minimum requirements for Alexstrasza's appearance. There is so much room for improvement. We can tell she is alexstrasza because of her horns (barely) and the dragon form. Her actual horns are much smaller and shaped differently. Her cape barely resembles the one in wow and the same goes for her face. Now let's look at hanzo's model. He did not get altered at all. His model in heroes looks almost identical to the heroes of the storm one. This can be said for most of the heroes in the game.
    Do you got any logic explantation for that drama? No? Then shut the fuck up scrub.
    Whatever...

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    In what world is she fat? o.O
    In the world of neckbeared virgins with ironically high standards.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Do you got any logic explantation for that drama? No? Then shut the fuck up scrub.
    1. If you read the thread, you would see the logic behind this "drama". Alexstrasza clearly does not look like she does in wow and people are voicing their opinions on it. I am sure you can see their logic but because it does not match your beliefs, you are denying it and calling all of these people disgusting. 2. Violent language is frowned upon in the forums. Please try to keep this civil.
    "Even if the odds of making a difference are incredibly low. If you had a 1% chance, you'd still fight for it, yeah? Or should we just accept it as "fate"? No, I won't! I'm gonna turn this around!" ~Strike Back

  5. #85
    Over 9000! FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    9,645
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I do agree with you. She does not look like herself. More of a botched cosplay put on fat girl who thinks herself 'brave' and 'fabulous'.
    That is fat to you?
    man you must have such a good time with the ladies...

  6. #86
    Mechagnome Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by Clatratus View Post
    1. If you read the thread, you would see the logic behind this "drama". Alexstrasza clearly does not look like she does in wow and people are voicing their opinions on it. I am sure you can see their logic but because it does not match your beliefs, you are denying it and calling all of these people disgusting. 2. Violent language is frowned upon in the forums. Please try to keep this civil.
    Rag looked different, no one complained. Medivh looked different, no one complained. Greymane looked different, no one complained.
    I wonder what makes Alex’s change so “controversial”.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Rag looked different, no one complained. Medivh looked different, no one complained. Greymane looked different, no one complained.
    I wonder what makes Alex’s change so “controversial”.
    Yeah, we know exactly what. Because none of those had a previous model of a stick figure lady that people were attracted to and now they feel slighted.

  8. #88
    I honestly don't see how people think of her model as fat... If anything, she seems to have more of a Sonya like build than anything. It does seem a bit awkward, as her wow model was more feminine, but that doesn't make her fat.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    In what world is she fat? o.O
    Oh fuck.. I agreed with Elba on something... I feel sick.

    EDIT 2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Rag looked different, no one complained. Medivh looked different, no one complained. Greymane looked different, no one complained.
    I wonder what makes Alex’s change so “controversial”.
    Too be fair, while I never did hear any complaints about medhiv or greymane. I did hear quite a few about Rag. Mainly that he didn't look as "badass" as the original. But it does run along the same theme as people disliking Alex's change. It's more than about being attracted to her, it has to do with that people actually cared about her (and Rag's) character. Very few people really care that much about Greymane. As for Medivh, his latest in game model isn't exactly anything to get excited about.
    Last edited by Danuru; 2017-11-15 at 01:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

  9. #89
    The Insane Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    16,923
    I care less about her body proportions and more about her face being a bit strange. I think it's the mouth... A little too "cheeky" and smiley looking.

    They haven't really had great success with the Overwatch character models' faces in my opinion either. Tracer and Zarya look fine, but Junkrat, Lucio, and D.va's eyes just seem... glazed over. Like they modeled the eyes a bit too downcast or somesuch.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    The more important question is how did poor Alextrasza become so fat? Have she been eating too much recently or is it affect of sacrificing power of aspect?
    It's funny you're concerned about her being fat but not that the original concept art with her super skinny self has huge ass tits which makes no sense whatsoever since breast size is also associated with fat storage.

  11. #91
    They should have based it on the hots cinematic model, as this one just ugh....

  12. #92
    Her body model is fine, but I have to say her face looks derpy. Like she's one of these women that had too much botox and is now stuck in a perpetual smile.

  13. #93
    Well, in WoW she uses a Belf model. And well thats the style they use for HotS. Li ming looks different too

  14. #94
    She does not appear to be blood elf in HOS (in humanoid form) the silhouette should be more like that of Sylvanas high ranger of silvermoon skin.
    Last edited by Altariell; 2017-11-15 at 03:56 AM.

  15. #95
    It's kind of funny, since LoL's style is basically "off-brand Warcraft III" due to its DOTA lineage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  16. #96
    Really hate how they are destroying the looks of some chars while others look normal.

  17. #97
    I am reminded of a story Blizzard told about players complaining that they ruined the human female model after they fixed an odd pixel on the eyes.

  18. #98
    Pandaren Monk RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Do you got any logic explantation for that drama? No? Then shut the fuck up scrub.
    Yet, you are reigniting the drama yourself with comments like those.

  19. #99
    I don't see her as being fat, its just a different model compared to WoW that only shows it that way. The female blood elves in WoW are portrayed as super skinny where Alexstrasza's model is also based off. Her face bothers me the most, it looks so off while in-game she had just a normal look. And why did they gave her pants? Alex in WoW is one of the most beautiful woman, with her original costume being part of her looks. They could at least have a pantsless skin for her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •