936 fury warrior with artifact 75 LFG

Hello and thank you for taking a second and to read my post.

I am a 936 fury warrior with artifact level 75. I am 3/9 mythic experience in TOS and 6/10 in NH.

I am currently on Stormrage, I am open to other servers.

The raid times I am looking for are between 8-12 est. It does not have to be 4 hours but during those times.

I the link below is to my toon. I am in my WQ gear, for raiding I switch from legendary wrist to legs.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rage/luciferss

Hey! I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently looking for DPS for our progression raid team. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!

<The Unchained>
    Progression:
    9/9H ToS
    10/10H NH
    3/3 HToV
    7/7H EN

Server: Mal'GanisUS

Raid Timesinvites start at 7:45 EST)
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00am EST
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00am EST
    (Will usually not raid later than 11:00p, EST, unless something is close to dying)

Recruitment Needs:

Ranged: OPEN (Except Warlocks)
    Melee: OPEN
    Tanks: Closed
    Heals: OPEN (Except Monk)

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact Corruptions#1704

Jarbulldog! I think you would be a good fit with us! Hope to hear from you!

Molten Core Swim Team -2/9 M, 9/9 H ToS. Recruiting for mythic progression. Raid is Tues/Thur/Sun 7:30 - 9:30 PM st. We are a casual progression raid group that likes to chill and have fun while keeping a positive vibe downing content.

Looking for DPS (all) pure and with great OS Healing (H Priest/R Druid). Must be Mythic ready, don't have to have the mythic experience yet.

Mostly 25+ guild, must be 18+

*We have members always pushing Mythic 10+ for loot chances each week.
    *Every Saturday is a Normal Alt run night (bring your main as well) followed by any achievement runs people need.
    *We have leads for each role that will help guide and develop skill

Recruiting all other potential raiders to help learn and gear and standby for spots in raids.

Shamsz (GM)- pjmes#1446
    Allonsy - Guild Lead - Murdertramp#1435
    Singlesolder - Class Lead/Recruiter - YuGiOh#1530
    Boutreefiddy - Class Lead - hanzilol#1492

<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US is a core group of 8/9M ToS Raiders shifting schedule for Antorus and currently filling a couple gaps created by the change.

Our Raid Schedule is Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, Optional/Farm Raid Thurs

Iris is a group of primarily mid-late 20's raiders who are shifting to a two night schedule of eight hours to be able to maintain competitive progression while dedicating fewer weeknights. We are a mature team and are looking for people who will not only play well, but also get along with the group.

We play the game for fun and to progress, which means we approach the game critically and always work to improve, but we aim to keep things lighthearted. Having everyone go on tilt when mistakes happen isn't productive or fun for anyone.

If you're interested or want more information, add me at: Naaldira#1635

<Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely.

Currently we full clear Heroic ToS on Tuesday with our mains and then run another full clear on our Alts on Wendesday.

We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls.

We are not assholes looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player.

At this time we are not against helping people gear their toons through our heroic farms if they would like to join us but we intend to be on Mythic very quickly.

We are looking for 2 DPS prefer ranged:
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

Also looking for 1 Healer with a DPS OS, prefer:
    MW Monk
    Resto Druid

Please contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info, thanks.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 7/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Who We Are
    Tequila Sundown is a new raid team forming within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're building a "positively determined" progression team that will maintain a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community
    Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
    We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
    We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
    Our mandatory raids are:
    Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    We will also establish an optional Sunday night raid to clear the difficulty below our current progression, ie, Normal if we're progressing on Heroic, Heroic if we're progressing on Mythic.

Recruitment Needs
    DPS: All specs welcome, ranged and melee.
    Healers: Will consider all, but bonus points if you're a druid or priest.
    Tank: We need ONE main tank.

Contact Us
    You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
    or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432

Hello there! We are currently looking for more competent DPS to fill our roster. I will leave you our "guild spam" if you are at all interested leave a reply or add one of us in game.

<Premonition> (Cutting Edge EN+NH, 6/9M ToS, 7/11H Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. We formed during MoP and have improved in world ranking every tier since our first. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking complete M+’s every day to farm gear and complete 15s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

Please contact Btag - Ludacris#1776, Eatmyrice#11578, Limeyman#1556, or Jemsmagics#1823 in game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi Jarbulldog! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
    Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
    Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
    We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you!