Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If the next xpac is set on kultiras...

there is a high chance to get cool pirates sets.
    Here is a cool example: http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/570/icons/...783f914529.png

To look like a bad ass pirate commander instead of lowly sailor like most pirate gear in the game.

What would be the logical increase in dramatic tension after beating the Burning Legion? Stealing pirate ships?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    of course we are going to fight the void lords next xpac but there's a chance that we are going to kultiras too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd much rather have a complete overhaul of the Outlaw spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I'd much rather have a complete overhaul of the Outlaw spec.
    what would you like in the overhaul?

Playing through Outlaw. It's really fun, but I also think it could use some improvements, namely in making it more Pirate themed. Whatever that may be. Someone more invested probably cares enough to think of things.

A lot of the identity would of course come from the appearance of the gear, but I think there is a limitation there in the age of WoW's engine.
    Last edited by Elsif; 2017-10-09 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Get rid of RtB, get rid of either energy or combo points, maybe even make it a ranged spec. Just something more daring and less RNG.

Energy and CP always were the most mechanically sound design in all of WoW. The Devs think of it the same way, as it is the only class resource without changes, except switching them to be on the rogue after an eternity.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    What would be the logical increase in dramatic tension after beating the Burning Legion? Stealing pirate ships?
    yeah because discovering a new land with pandas in it was such an increase in dramatic tension after beating the most powerful being on azeroth excluding titans and old gods

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah because discovering a new land with pandas in it was such an increase in dramatic tension after beating the most powerful being on azeroth excluding titans and old gods
    That's why a lot of ppl think MoP was a shitty expansion (to a certain degree I agree with that).

The problem is that we had our "best times" always fight the one bad guy. They tried to bring Horde vs Alliance in the center again, but a) did not exeptional good at that, and b) tried to backpaddle with Garrosh.

Also, my personal opinion: SoO was a bad raid. I got tired of the bosses after first clear, so pretty fast. It was just long and boring to me.

to OP:

I hope they ged rid of outlaw. Was never a real fan of the pirate thing but okay, I could live with that, but not with rtb and SnD beeing a lvl 100 talent. So I really don't need pirate centered gear.
    Last edited by mmoc9038fdc8bf; 2017-10-09 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Get rid of RtB, get rid of either energy or combo points, maybe even make it a ranged spec. Just something more daring and less RNG.
    Daring as hell would be to transform the spec into a gunslinger, I actually like the pistol shot ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    That's why a lot of ppl think MoP was a shitty expansion (to a certain degree I agree with that).

The problem is that we had our "best times" always fight the one bad guy. They tried to bring Horde vs Alliance in the center again, but a) did not exeptional good at that, and b) tried to backpaddle with Garrosh.

Also, my personal opinion: SoO was a bad raid. I got tired of the bosses after first clear, so pretty fast. It was just long and boring to me.

to OP:

I hope they ged rid of outlaw. Was never a real fan of the pirate thing but okay, I could live with that, but not with rtb and SnD beeing a lvl 100 talent. So I really don't need pirate centered gear.
    A lot of people? This is literally the first time I ever see anyone saying MoP was a bad expansion because the story wasn't dramatic enough in comparison to Cataclysm, mostly people say MoP was great, and if they don't share that view then they point out pandas and dailies as for the reason why.

As for the Outlaw spec I hope it sticks because it has a lot of identity and is unique when compared to other rogue specs. Old Combat spec really didn't have a purpose and Rogue class is much better with clearly defined Outlaw instead.

The thought here would be that the drop of Argus blood empowers the remaining Old God and Awakens the ones we imprisoned. Kul'Tiras drifted from the coast during the cataclysm and represents one of the largest remaining unknown Azeroth factions and would be a great base of operations for fighting the Naga and titan empowered old god forces

Deleted
    I hope that those wishing for ranged rogue are survival hunt players....
    Leave outlaw alone with experimentation and go for a solid design spec.

I'm not a great fan of "pirate theme" myself, but it's less important than having a working spec.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I always liked the good old buccaneer cloth gear in vanilla, would love updated version based off that with new hats/jackets and 3d belts.

Obviously also Leather/Mail/Plate pirate-y sets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outlaw -> gunslinger !! We can all be Starlord! )

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post

to OP:

that's one of the biggest reason what i loved about MoP

i got tired of the one big baddy world is ending sort of shit, and just wanted to explore a new world and go on some adventures, like back in vanilla
    i really hope after the legion is done, we get an expansion where there isnt an immediate looming threat of an even bigger baddie right away and we can just explore stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    Agreed an expansion with no immediate threat would be nice. Maybe we get tasked with dealing with some pirates that are provoking naga, battling them for sea-supremacy. We find out that those naga are making deals with the voidlords for power. And we have to stomp them, pissing off the queen!

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    if those ships are void corrupted!!!

shit they probably are.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post

Steal some abilities/themes from gw2 thief from the pistol/pistol, sword/pistol or dagger/pistol builds. They had a good Salinger theme going while still feeling like a melee class.