If i win a TCG mount off AH, would it be soulbound?

Hey guys just had a TCG mount pop on my server BMAH, and I am thinking of flipping it, so just to confirm, if I do win the bid for the TCG mount(feldrake), will it be soulbound? The item stated is not soulbound, but i am worried that it would be when i win it..
    Last edited by lockybalboa; 2017-11-09 at 02:28 AM.

It will be BOE. Just don't spend all your gold in one place if you don't experience with that sort of thing. Might take you months to resell.

Deleted
    You can freely trade it. This is what many ppl are actually doing, resulting in the BMAH-TCG-Mounts being worth less than other TCG-mounts on many servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Title says AH, text says BMAH.. What ch are you talking about?

AH: Nothing ever is soulbound (until you use it).
    BMAH: Look at the item. If it says BoP, it will be soulbound when it appears in your bags. If it says BoE or nothing at all, it will NOT be soulbound.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

sorry to hijack the thread
    but what about T3 gear? it's BOP if i want warrior T3 do i need a Warrior max lvl with access to Black market to buy it? or can my main lock buy it and it unlocks my wardrobe for warrior alt?
    or i need a Plate wearing max lvl toon to buy it?

has to be plate for plate ect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Hey guys just had a TCG mount pop on my server BMAH, and I am thinking of flipping it, so just to confirm, if I do win the bid for the TCG mount(feldrake), will it be soulbound? The item stated is not soulbound, but i am worried that it would be when i win it..
    No, it won't be bound, you can gift it or resell it, or use it yourself.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Thanks all for the replies. I meant to say BMAH sorry. I did not manage to win the mount in the end, someone bidded 6m for the mount.. How do people get so rich these days

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Thanks all for the replies. I meant to say BMAH sorry. I did not manage to win the mount in the end, someone bidded 6m for the mount.. How do people get so rich these days
    People were this rich since WoD. Now you need multiple accoounts or connected realm characters to keep the gold.
    /spit@Blizzard

People also buy wow tokens nowadays more than they used to since they go for 7x the amount of gold they did last xpac
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-11-18 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    People also buy wow tokens nowadays more than they used to since they go for 7x the amount of gold they did last xpac
    Oh well, guess i'll never be able to compete with those rich mofos then, I am too lazy to level even 5 alts lol