Poll: Are you getting burned out yet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movie] Black Panther

"If the world is going to start over, I'm going to burn it all!" Killmonger

Never read this comic or picked up this series, but hopefully, I am getting kind of a Mandarin vibe, which is cool, however I am not sure how well Comic book villains fair besides a handful.

Thought I was burned out on Superhero movies, Deadpool was an exception. But this looks good! I think this and Deadpool 2, what Films are you still looking forward too, or are you getting burned out yet?

Are there still some Hero's you like to see or Villains?

Personally I would like to see Image Comic on the Big Screen, Anybody here a Spawn Fan?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-11-09 at 10:32 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I will see every MCU film going.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Honestly I'm burned out on superhero movies in general. But more so the Marvel over the top ones. I want more like The Dark Knight.

I'll still probably rent this eventually but I'm so far behind at this point. And as excited as I was for Thor: Ragnarok when it was announced, I really have no heavy desire to see that one either.

Baring Fantastic Four level reviews, I will go watch it in the theatre. He's like Batman! Except not a shit-heel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Personally I would like to see Image Comic on the Big Screen, Anybody here a Spawn Fan?
    Image has like a billion comic properties and you pick Spawn? Seriously?

I would like to see an East of West movie because it would look neat on the big screen.

Spawn already visited the big screen and ugh, man. It was bad.

Never read this comic or picked up this series, but hopefully, I am getting kind of a Mandarin vibe, which is cool, however I am not sure how well Comic book villains fair besides a handful.

Thought I was burned out on Superhero movies, Deadpool was an exception. But this looks good! I think this and Deadpool 2, what Films are you still looking forward too, or are you getting burned out yet?
    I'm only getting burned out on the excessive humor. I'm not saying all comic book movies should be as bleak as Logan(though some should), but I'd really like a little more "Winter Soldier" and a little less "Guardians of the Galaxy" every now and then.

Black Panther actually looks like it could give me what I'm looking for-the trailers are definitely not emphasizing the humor aspect.

This Black/African-American focused Super-hero movie is going to break so many records.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Black History Month gonna be lit.

15+ Year Old Account

Kendrick is producing/curating the whole Black Panther album, apparently it got 14 tracks and it's releasing feb 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Killmonger alright, but they'll probably mess it up like Mandarin in Iron Man 3

Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-01-04 at 07:25 PM.

Lol mandarin in Iron man 3....thats the result of what happens when you put marketing for a film in front of trying to make a good film.

They really got us with that twist.

Im an actor!

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post

Are there still some Hero's you like to see or Villains?

I have been enjoying all the comic movies(although Homecoming was a little off for me), but I have a feeling after Infinity War I probably won't have much interest anymore. I just don't know if they are going to go in a direction I like.

Black Panther looks promising and I'm sure I will see it, but I'm trying not to let myself get too excited.

Love Spawn, and if you were not aware they are starting filming on a new Spawn movie this year.

This was the only MCU movie that I was looking forward to after they turned everything else into some shitty comedies.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Spawn already visited the big screen and ugh, man. It was bad.
    Wasnt that bad for something made in 1997 . John Leguizamo was pretty good as Violator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Lol mandarin in Iron man 3....thats the result of what happens when you put marketing for a film in front of trying to make a good film.

Im an actor!
    Yeah, I really miss rich full characters in movies, whether they be hero or villain, and by full I don't mean they have to be overly sympathetic. Sometimes no method to madness is the best way to go, but if it's going to be shown, it should mean something.

So yeah you are right, the trailer looked amazing but no follow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks sick, I'll definitely watch it. I am kind of jaded towards the actor that plays the bad guy in this, fantastic four was SO fucking bad. I am hoping he can act his shit and that was just some terrible writing/directing.

I was really drunk when I went to see his boxing movie so I honestly can't remember how that went.

Im an actor!
    Do you remember the screeching about giving an Asian role to a white guy?

Do you remember the screeching about giving an Asian role to a white guy?
    Yeah thats a trend I look forward to seeing the end of. Either audiences giving it a rest and waiting till they actually see the material before they judge

or the casting directors not being silly and giving roles like ghost in a shell to scarlet Jo which was just begging for that kind of fall out and bullshit.

Yeah thats a trend I look forward to seeing the end of. Either audiences giving it a rest and waiting till they actually see the material before they judge

or the casting directors not being silly and giving roles like ghost in a shell to scarlet Jo which was just begging for that kind of fall out and bullshit.
    Yeah, but the point is Kingsley was playing a white guy. People just assumed.

Yeah, but the point is Kingsley was playing a white guy. People just assumed.
    Yeah good point. Thats what I mean by people actually waiting till they see the content before they flip the outrage switch.

Such a mess lol