Distinct Icon for Classic subforum

When I look at the most recent topics on the main page, I like to visually filter the topics by their icon (eg raiding forum valor badge icon, general forum the normal wow icon), but Classic has the same icon as General for now.

Can we change that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    When I look at the most recent topics on the main page, I like to visually filter the topics by their icon (eg raiding forum valor badge icon, general forum the normal wow icon), but Classic has the same icon as General for now.

Can we change that?
    Once we are there, can we please expand most recent? Last seven goes by in a blink, especially with the recent frenzy over Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Once we are there, can we please expand most recent? Last seven goes by in a blink, especially with the recent frenzy over Classic.
    This is something that I've wanted for years as well, even a dedicated page for Most recent posts so I don't have to reload the whole main page every time I want to see most recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    This is something that I've wanted for years as well, even a dedicated page for Most recent posts so I don't have to reload the whole main page every time I want to see most recent.
    That could be even better! Sadly, if I look up a thread from the directory, it would not put me where I last read it, only when I open it from recent.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new icon for Classic forum would be really appreciated. Having the same icon as General is confusing.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Poop is good. Poop I like

A new icon would be appreciated, its making it hard to distinguish what sub-forum you are entering from the front-page.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynkeus View Post
    Poop is good. Poop I like
    Strange attraction, but each to his own, I guess.

Let's not act like jerks here, it's bad enough we have obnoxious Legacy people rubbing it in everyone's faces that WoW Classic was even announced.

Happy to swap it out, but I don't have an alternative icon right now. If someone happens to come up with one...

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHA!

I love the new icon!

But now I want icecream... DAMN YOU @chaud! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This is perfect :P

(..and scary...more Classic topics than BfA)
    Many of the classic topics are things people suddenly realize, or the same 'change' topics.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Icon looks good, only suggestion would be to draw some squares on the cone part

As always, happy to implement changes if someone makes them and it looks good.