1. #1

    Distinct Icon for Classic subforum

    When I look at the most recent topics on the main page, I like to visually filter the topics by their icon (eg raiding forum valor badge icon, general forum the normal wow icon), but Classic has the same icon as General for now.

    Can we change that?

  2. #2
    The Lightbringer Flarelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    3,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    When I look at the most recent topics on the main page, I like to visually filter the topics by their icon (eg raiding forum valor badge icon, general forum the normal wow icon), but Classic has the same icon as General for now.

    Can we change that?
    Once we are there, can we please expand most recent? Last seven goes by in a blink, especially with the recent frenzy over Classic.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Once we are there, can we please expand most recent? Last seven goes by in a blink, especially with the recent frenzy over Classic.
    This is something that I've wanted for years as well, even a dedicated page for Most recent posts so I don't have to reload the whole main page every time I want to see most recent.

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer Flarelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    3,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    This is something that I've wanted for years as well, even a dedicated page for Most recent posts so I don't have to reload the whole main page every time I want to see most recent.
    That could be even better! Sadly, if I look up a thread from the directory, it would not put me where I last read it, only when I open it from recent.

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer Erinhia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,731
    A new icon for Classic forum would be really appreciated. Having the same icon as General is confusing.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

  6. #6
    Poop is good. Poop I like

  7. #7
    A new icon would be appreciated, its making it hard to distinguish what sub-forum you are entering from the front-page.
    All who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer Flarelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    3,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynkeus View Post
    Poop is good. Poop I like
    Strange attraction, but each to his own, I guess.

  9. #9
    Let's not act like jerks here, it's bad enough we have obnoxious Legacy people rubbing it in everyone's faces that WoW Classic was even announced.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

  10. #10
    Happy to swap it out, but I don't have an alternative icon right now. If someone happens to come up with one...

  11. #11
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    28,519
    This is perfect :P

    (..and scary...more Classic topics than BfA)

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This is perfect :P

    (..and scary...more Classic topics than BfA)
    Every other third is the same fucking topic though.

    I don't know why there isn't just a few megathreads on the few topics there can actually be. "what do you want in classic" or "what do you expect in classic" or "will you/what will you play in classic".

    There's so little to discuss since it's so far from being released.

  13. #13
    Fluffy Kitten Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    21,203
    HAHAHA!

    I love the new icon!

    But now I want icecream... DAMN YOU @chaud! <3

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This is perfect :P

    (..and scary...more Classic topics than BfA)
    Many of the classic topics are things people suddenly realize, or the same 'change' topics.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  14. #14
    Icon looks good, only suggestion would be to draw some squares on the cone part

  15. #15
    As always, happy to implement changes if someone makes them and it looks good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •