Changes to rare spawns - Golganarr and more?

So just how many things we're changed besides the bigger once like Seahorse mount?

I heard Golganarr was also changed, but camped 1 hour yesterday and no spawn (wowhead comments said its less than 1 hour)

Are there a list. Like I was hoping the MOP warbringers got changed or some, but they didn't. Neither did say Ordos on timeless isle as well.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10[/SIZE]

What changes to the seahorse mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypoo View Post
    What changes to the seahorse mount?
    Spawn time massively reduced
    Remixer By Night.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3R...jYjMXnIHz4NJdw

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Spawn time massively reduced
    Super. Is there a page with info on spawn times?

Super. Is there a page with info on spawn times?
    Why you think I made this thread But seriously, did Golganarr change?
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Why you think I made this thread But seriously, did Golganarr change?
    He was a 7 day CD right? I can't remember anymore. I got lucky and he spawned on top of me while I was picking up one of those red crystals. He kicked my ass. lol

He was a 7 day CD right? I can't remember anymore. I got lucky and he spawned on top of me while I was picking up one of those red crystals. He kicked my ass. lol
    Stealth change in Patch 7.3.2 - Hotfixes: October 24 - Poseidus now spawns every 4 hours.
    Taken from wowhead, seems to be all the original extremely rare now on 4-6hr timer
    Remixer By Night.

Stealth change in Patch 7.3.2 - Hotfixes: October 24 - Poseidus now spawns every 4 hours.
    Taken from wowhead, seems to be all the rares now on 4-6hr timer
    Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!
    No worries! happy farming
    Remixer By Night.

Stood in the Fire
    does this include Time Lost Proto Drake?

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    does this include Time Lost Proto Drake?
    from recent comments on wowhead, it would appear to be yes.

It is *possible*, although far from confirmed, that the spawn timer of TLPD was changed recently, alongside Poseidus and some other world rare spawns. A group of approximately 8 of us has been working together when we've been online to track this down and to the best of my knowledge we only missed 2 total spawns of either Vyra or TLDP in a 6 day window.

Our theories over the course of this adventure that ***may or may not hold true***:

1. The window appears to be 4-8 hours
    Remixer By Night.

Bump If any knows

from recent comments on wowhead, it would appear to be yes.

It is *possible*, although far from confirmed, that the spawn timer of TLPD was changed recently, alongside Poseidus and some other world rare spawns. A group of approximately 8 of us has been working together when we've been online to track this down and to the best of my knowledge we only missed 2 total spawns of either Vyra or TLDP in a 6 day window.

Our theories over the course of this adventure that ***may or may not hold true***:

1. The window appears to be 4-8 hours
    *summons a choir of angels to sing*

Stupid and unnecessary change. What is the fucking point in farming anything rare if they start mailing the shit for you. Welfare all over again.
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ Curses!

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    Stupid and unnecessary change. What is the fucking point in farming anything rare if they start mailing the shit for you. Welfare all over again.
    That started as early as the vanilla end of patch with all the pvp gear for honor. Its a natural involvement of a game as it grows old.

Seems Golganarr wasn't changed then

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    If it actually required any farming you'd have a point. But rare spawns can't be farmed, they can only be camped. Camping basically boils down to sitting around doing nothing and eventually being rewarded for it, which ironically is very similar to the welfare you're complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    If it actually required any farming you'd have a point. But rare spawns can't be farmed, they can only be camped. Camping basically boils down to sitting around doing nothing and eventually being rewarded for it, which ironically is very similar to the welfare you're complaining about.
    The Irony of Hezar complaining about a change that reduces sitting around waiting for handouts, is amazing. I guess Hezar doesn't really know what welfare is.
    " PC- i7-7700k, MSI 1070, 16gig DDR4 @ 3200MHz, Samsung Evo Pro 850 @ 250gb, Adata SSD @ 250gb, Seagate Barracuda @ 1tb.

I also own all the consoles and enjoy all of them (except the Wii U, that is trash).
    Proud member of the Gaming MasterRace.

Taken from wowhead, seems to be all the original extremely rare now on 4-6hr timer
    There was a guy on my server who is selling Poseidus mount about every day or two, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So just how many things we're changed besides the bigger once like Seahorse mount?

I heard Golganarr was also changed, but camped 1 hour yesterday and no spawn (wowhead comments said its less than 1 hour)

Are there a list. Like I was hoping the MOP warbringers got changed or some, but they didn't. Neither did say Ordos on timeless isle as well.
    Kazzak, I believe. Seen him spawn with 3 hours difference.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!