Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Mafia 95: The Daily Newspaper

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THIS GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD.
    If you are interested in playing Mafia, please check the discussion thread:

Mafia 95: The Daily Newspaper

Rules:
    Standard copy/paste:

- You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    - Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    - Editing votes is forbidden.
    - Deleting posts is forbidden.
    - Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your QT. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    - PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden.
    - When a player dies, his rolecard will be revealed.

Day:
    - Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch.
    - You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote.
    - Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    - You do not need to unvote before placing a new vote.
    Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch (or no lynch).
    - If no one has reached a majority by the end of the day, the player at the end of the day who has the majority of the votes cast on them will be lynched instead (modified majority).
    - If no player has reached a majority or the modified majority by the end of the day, no one will be lynched.
    - Please note that vote cast after the day phase ends will not count. If I am not around to end the day immediately, you may still chat until the end of day post, but votes may not be cast after the deadline runs out.

Night:
    - Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads.
    - No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. The Night Phase will last a maximum of 24 hours, but may end earlier if all night actions have been submitted.

plx read
    - So yeah, if you too inactive to play I might try to replace you if possible, but let's be honest that's not too likely, so it's possible I have to modkill. I'd prefer not to though.

The Daily Newspaper:
    The people in this town like a calm and quiet life.
    Some would probably say that the town is incredibly boring, seeing as nothing ever really happens around here.

The only really noteworthy thing in this town is the local daily newspaper, The Daily Newspaper! yey you go town

Unfortunately The Daily Newspaper is having a tough time coming up with content.
    There is simply nothing to report in this town.

THE DAILY NEWSPAPER, issue #1

- The Daily Newspaper is published every day. (surprise!1)

Alive Players:
    1. Cruelle
    2. Graeham
    3. Kryllian
    4. Largehorn
    5. Reticence
    6. Virothe

Dead Players:
    D1: Crackleslap (Freelancer) has been lynched day 1.
    N1: Marack (Citizen) was killed night 1.

D2: A-sayo (Detective) has been lynched day 2.
    N2: Danner (Citizen) was killed night 2.

D3: Valyrian (Citizen) has been lynched day 3.
    N3: Listo (Amateur Writer) was killed night 3.

- - - Updated - - -

first

also

Vote Count:

Not voting (12): A-sayo, Crackleslap, Cruelle, Danner, Graeham, Kryllian, Largehorn, listo, Marack, Reticence, Valyrian, Virothe

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1:

Last edited by dupti; 2017-11-18 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everybody! Did you all see the last issue of The Daily Newspaper? It was so shocking! They used blue ink instead of black! How dare they!

It was a travesty. Some one should call and complain to an editor!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    It was a travesty. Some one should call and complain to an editor!
    We should! Does anyone even know how to contact them? I don't think anyone has ever had a complaint and I can't find their number!

It's cold today.

I'm glad the game is up, though!

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    We should! Does anyone even know how to contact them? I don't think anyone has ever had a complaint and I can't find their number!
    I'm sure that if we talk enough about it in this public forum, the editor(s) is(are) bound to hear.

Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm sure that if we talk enough about it in this public forum, the editor(s) is(are) bound to hear.

Hopefully.
    They can't ignore us forever, can they?

Release the quakin!

That's what they get for firing me ! I knew using the green ink was the right idea !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    They can't ignore us forever, can they?
    They probably could. I mean... no no they can't!

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Graeham

Tradition!

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Tradition!
    Ok. :3

Vote: Danner
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Vote: Large

Cause I can! Bwahahahahahaha- cough- -hack- -hack-

Ah god, been to long since I've had to laugh manically

7+ Year Old Account
    Rubber ducky, are you ok? Just do those voice lessons and throat relaxation techniques listo taught you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Rubber ducky, are you ok? Just do those voice lessons and throat relaxation techniques listo taught you.
    God did he forget all his lessons!? Time for on the fly lessons!

Dear Editor.

I wish to lodge a formal complaint against today's edition of The Daily Newspaper. It does not have enough stories about kittens in it.
    I think the only sensible answer is to blame listo for this travesty. All praise to kittens.

vote: listo95

Signed, a concerned reader.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Dear Editor.

I wish to lodge a formal complaint against today's edition of The Daily Newspaper. It does not have enough stories about kittens in it.
    I think the only sensible answer is to blame listo for this travesty. All praise to kittens.

vote: listo95

Signed, a concerned reader.
    Dear reader,

We are truly sorry about the lack of kittens. But blaming our worker who does not work for that type of column is not the way to make more kittens appear. If you wish to file another complaint with the correct worker we will look at this again.

Signed,
    The Daily Newspaper

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: listo

Required vote for crap video.

Vote Count:

listo(2): Danner (#17), Marack (#19)
    Danner(1): A-sayo (#13)
    Largehorn(1): Virothe (#14)

Not voting (8): Crackleslap, Cruelle, Graeham, Kryllian, Largehorn, listo, Reticence, Valyrian,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.