Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So you stole his car then.
    I am aware that w/o context of our internal relationships here this looks really bad lol. This was one of the middle of the road pranks pulled around here compared to some other stuff pulled off. Things have really leveled out since we moved buildings and merged with another company though.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Duckypoo

Just read a good chunk of the thread.

I know it was unintentional, but thanks anyway. Got a good laugh from the TISM storm you got from a light-hearted thread about office pranks, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    @Duckypoo

Just read a good chunk of the thread.

I know it was unintentional, but thanks anyway. Got a good laugh from the TISM storm you got from a light-hearted thread about office pranks, haha.
    The forum mentality is a funny thing. If you say you have gone 20mph over the speed limit to get to work because you were late, they will assume you to be a reckless race car driver who jeopardizes lives on a daily basis. =) I'm glad you and a few others were able to find the humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah anywhere that actually sets a professional setting should fire your ass on the spot. It isn't funny it's at best harassment and hazing, and it is the kind of immature shit, that should have been left in high school.

No people in the thread aren't over reacting, you just have a shit sense of humor and the irony is everyone telling you so is either A contrary to what you expected which means you are as socially aware as a fucking brick, or B you posted this unfunny shit to get a reaction, well congratulations you can now say you have feedback on what a shitty thing something like this is to do.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread has mostly devolved into people trying to bait and insult eachother, I'm closing this here.

CLOSED.