Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Damn i wanna 2H enhancement shaman. I remember back in tbc i get tons of fun with this build

And x2 1h warrior-fury = slice n dice every1
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    It is really stupid to have 2 2 hander specs for warriors. Fury is supposed to be about quick unrelenting attacks. Where Arms is the calculated focused strikes.

Unholy should have been the dual wielding spec. Quick attacks like the ghouls do.

Frost the 2 hander like Arthas in the Halls of Reflection, a lumbering behemoth, slow at moving but if he catches you, hits you like a truck.
    Fully Agree....

If Fury used 1H weapons, warriors would need to get two additional weapons to switch between Arms and Fury rather than just one. Obviously it would be better if Fury could choose between TG and SMF, but since the devs don't want to support both, Titan Grip is clearly the best option.

I personally would like to see warriors have the option to use two one hand weapons again. I really dont like the idea of wielding two, twohanders.
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

oh... frostmourne fans again...