10+ Year Old Account

Legion timewalking in BfA?

Since in announcement they mentioned, WoD timewalking is going to happend. You think guys, in some of patches in BfA may add legion timewalking dungs?

Deleted
    Going forward, the team believes that Timewalking will typically add dungeons from the expansion two expansions ago, not the last one. They feel that players coming out of the last expansion will likely not want to bash their brains against dungeon content they just burned through.
    Expect Legion Timewalking in 9.x.

Since Legion brought us Pandaria Timewalking and BfA is announced to bring us WoD Timewalking, I'd imagine they will continue the trend of not introducing timewalking until the expansion is 2 expansions old. So Legion TW will probably come in the expansion after BfA.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They probably just do WoD timewalking and add pets to MoP.

WoD, then in the following expansion Legion.. basiclly always one behind.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    YEa I see them doing this after BfA, timewalking seems to always be 2xpacs behind, that way its not just replayed content from last years game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Since in announcement they mentioned, WoD timewalking is going to happend. You think guys, in some of patches in BfA may add legion timewalking dungs?
    Too soon, maybe the next expansion.
    Would be much better however if they add a classic timewalking since from BC, dungeons had heroic mode and thus much more replay-ability where as the classic dungeons were done once maybe twice per character.

They've basically said we'd already have WoD TW if they didn't think the last expansion was too soon. So I wouldn't expect to see Legion timewalking for at least two years after Legion is over.