Escape From Braxis

Man I like this brawl so much , Even tho it is PvE

Would love to see one featured like a WoW raid or even based on Diablo franchise with much higher difficulty
    2Pac Forever !

I have been waiting for a PVE mode since this game first released. I'm so glad they finally created something that isn't just a variation of a VSAI mode, it actually has bosses in it.

I really would love to see them tackle some popular dream-team content from WoW and Diablo. Imagine Left2Die SC2 map with Tristram being the map, or revisiting Culling of Stratholme helping NPC Paladin Arthas clear the streets to get to Malganis.

What would really seal the deal is if they packaged each of the events with new cross-universe skins, like what they did for Butcher and Rexxar when they released the SC maps. I'd put money down for that bundle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah shit, this is live? Nice. I hope this does well, because I'd really love a bit more PvE in HoTS.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Kind of easy though. And no real rewards other than the single basic lootbox.

Yeah, it's too easy for sure, though it is possible to fail. Had a group that got separated for some reason, and we started dropping one by one. If you stay as 5 though, it's pretty much impossible to fail no matter what kind of comp you bring.

It's a good start though. Hopefully they keep adding more maps and make it a permanent game mode.

I'm sure they'll use the gameplay data to create better versions of braxis. They put in a few interesting ideas and the design it seems ripe for convenient review for future development and advancement

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I'm sure they'll use the gameplay data to create better versions of braxis. They put in a few interesting ideas and the design it seems ripe for convenient review for future development and advancement
    lmao thats the funniest thing ive read
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Now Diablo and Stiches needs proper zerg skins.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    lmao thats the funniest thing ive read
    Every new thing developed has had signs of reviewing past gameplay data and then seeing how it responds in new setups.