Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Dude, just don't. We know the truth. The moment you said Jaylock should run for moderator, you lost.

Oh, you wanna talk logic? Tell me, how is a person who baits and trolls CONSTANTLY, worthy of being moderator? He attacks you the minute you disagree with his bait post. The fuck kind of logic is that?
    1) When do I attack you for disagreeing with my opinion?

2) This thread is about a suggestion for improving the paid premium offering for this website, please stick to the topic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I'd like to make a suggestion that this site should consider. If someone pays for premium, they get all their infractions removed and the infraction limit is increased before getting bans.

For people who are paying members, they should get some benefits for doing so, especially active forum users.
    Nice try, Jaylock, but you're not getting away that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    1) When do I attack you for disagreeing with my opinion?

2) This thread is about a suggestion for improving the paid premium offering for this website, please stick to the topic.
    Don't bother mate. He's just wanting to derail a perfectly fine discussion.

I think premium does need more perks and what you suggested is perfect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules

Posting on another account or having someone else post in your behalf when your account has been suspended or banned is not allowed. As a result, a new suspension or ban will be issued.

Now can we get back to the topic please since you chose to derail it by attacking the OP rather than being mature about this and just using the features to deal with people you clearly have issues with?
    It doesn't stop anyone from doing it. The only reason secondary accoutns get banned as well is because they keep using them the same way they used their primary accounts, so they get banned for the same things.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    It doesn't stop anyone from doing it. The only reason secondary accoutns get banned as well is because they keep using them the same way they used their primary accounts, so they get banned for the same things.
    Cool and when you have a direct source show it to me. Other than that the site rules are specifically clear and I'm sure any blue/green will clarify that.

Alas this is off topic so I'll end on that and I'm happy to discuss the current topic.

Yeah, this isn't happening, and this thread is pretty much just y'all bashing each other.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions