Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Worst Expansion Cinematic Ever.

Battle for Azeroth. Azshara is the main enemy. We have one cool scene where Sylvanas goes full Banshee and just insta-kills. Anduin is a bitch so naturally he starts crying and some stupid miracle occurs. Sylvanas smiles for no reason and they keep fighting. Terrific. What can we gather from this?

#1 Blizzard is really at the point where this is going to be about Azshara or not. I'd love to see it go that way quickly but let's be honest. They drag it out.
    #2 This is looking really WODish right about now. No point to anything I've seen, cosmetic updates and some boring scenarios.
    #3 A fucking Necklace that you use...Azerite(seriously?) on to make 3 pieces of gear stronger or whatever.
    #4 Highmountain tauren suck. Reskin. We finally get some trolls that look like jungle trolls and aren't flamingos with ugly faces. Sorry Blizzard you suck at faces. Lucio was cross-eyed on your HOTS screen for at least a month so please don't argue.
    #5 The worst part is probably it has a Cataclysm vibe to it as well. I'd love to see a crossover between WOD and Cataclysm said no one ever I hope.

Well enjoy my opinion because that's all it is, if you have any doubts I'd say save your money. I just don't see any story here and Jaina Proudmoore should have committed suicide or something by now because she's fucking a dragon. Human fucks cow in WoW universe=Tauren confirmed.

I honestly feel more humor coming from this expansion than war. WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH................."WHAT THE FUCK ELSE HAVE WE BEEN DOING THE LAST 13 YEARS NOW?" FINALLY WE CAN START DEFENDING OUR PLANET EVERYONE!

I fucking loved the cinematic.

Worst WoW Cinematic was TBC's... the most boring one of them all.

Your opinion is shitty, goodbye.

To be honest, this feels more like MoP than anything else. MoP was all about faction conflict until a bigger evil presented itself... the Sha. And you're nuts. That cinematic was glorious.

Deleted
    I find it more funny people are still invested in the game's ''story''.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay OP, thanks for the big fat wall of emo nonsense.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sort of understand why Anduin started to cry, still cringey af though lol

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    WoW doesn't need to represent the main villain or 2nd to main villain in their cinematic anymore. If the expansion starts off with them then it makes sense but if they aren't till later they have in game cut scenes now to help build their character.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally have been waiting for a WoD and Cataclysm cross over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my favorite but definitely wouldn't call it the worst.

Everyone I've spoken to thinks it's an amazing cinematic.

Personally I think it's pretty good though I wouldn't put it in my top three. Which... hmmmm... is probably Wrath/WoD/Cata. Just on the cutscenes alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Okay OP, thanks for the big fat wall of emo nonsense.
    I'm afraid I must concur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    How dare you :'( but seriously, I think mop was the worst, was kinda cool before a panda comes in :/

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    My opinion is brutally honest and accurate. World of Warcraft 2004 World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth, I'm sorry they're running out of ideas. I tend to strike nerves quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Battle for Azeroth. Azshara is the main enemy. We have one cool scene where Sylvanas goes full Banshee and just insta-kills. Anduin is a bitch so naturally he starts crying and some stupid miracle occurs. Sylvanas smiles for no reason and they keep fighting. Terrific. What can we gather from this?

#1 Blizzard is really at the point where this is going to be about Azshara or not. I'd love to see it go that way quickly but let's be honest. They drag it out.
    #2 This is looking really WODish right about now. No point to anything I've seen, cosmetic updates and some boring scenarios.
    #3 A fucking Necklace that you use...Azerite(seriously?) on to make 3 pieces of gear stronger or whatever.
    #4 Highmountain tauren suck. Reskin. We finally get some trolls that look like jungle trolls and aren't flamingos with ugly faces. Sorry Blizzard you suck at faces. Lucio was cross-eyed on your HOTS screen for at least a month so please don't argue.
    #5 The worst part is probably it has a Cataclysm vibe to it as well. I'd love to see a crossover between WOD and Cataclysm said no one ever I hope.

Well enjoy my opinion because that's all it is, if you have any doubts I'd say save your money. I just don't see any story here and Jaina Proudmoore should have committed suicide or something by now because she's fucking a dragon. Human fucks cow in WoW universe=Tauren confirmed.

I honestly feel more humor coming from this expansion than war. WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH................."WHAT THE FUCK ELSE HAVE WE BEEN DOING THE LAST 13 YEARS NOW?" FINALLY WE CAN START DEFENDING OUR PLANET EVERYONE!
    It looked cool ( how it was made) but story wise indeed it sucked.
    But first off anduin cried because his friends died. And that miracle is him ressing all his friends....do you even play WoW??
    But indeed she smiles....kinda weird if you ask me.

But lets respond to your points:

#1 There is a rumor that she will show up later in this expansion. That this will be a reverse MoP. But she is more connected to the old gods. So she would show up in a old god expansion before this one i think.

#2 I agree with you. It looks like a filler expansion. A trail and error expansion. And some weird stuff just like in WoD we know will not work from the start.

#3 Yup Azerite name is weak. The necklace i get. Its the new artifact ( witch was great) combined with the new legendary's. And the 3 pieces of gear get stronger and get talents!!! So again great thing.

#4 wtf....highmountain tauren is 1 off the allied races that makes most sense. There are worse ones: nightfallen ( way to civil etc to be hord), lightforged draenei ( a paladin sub class no lore etc) and void elfs...( witch should be a class for a void expansion) a weak attempt to give alliance high elfs.

#5 ??? what cata vibe??

What has Jaina have to do with BFA...as far as we know she is a minor part of all of this.

And yes i agree its kinda silly that we fight with the hord against ( in no order at all): Illidan, Lich king, Deathwing, Our emotions (sha) and titan constructs ( mogu), A emo insane Orc, the emo insane orcs dad for a little while and his iron hord ( after that we fight gul'dan). Then we fight the legion ( still fighting together btw), go and kill that SOB gul'dan and go to argus to fight the MOTA F*CK*NG legion....and during the last part we even became leaders of all the major class factions .
    And still we are at war after that???..
    they better come up with a DAMM good reason for us being at war.

Yeah,classic MMO champion forums
    Everything branded Blizzard is terribad and sux

Don't feed the troll.

Oh i want to think different from everyone else, look at me

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I fucking loved the cinematic.
    Agreed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    AGREED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    AGREED!!!

Also, Anduin cried because he hates the loss of life. Sylvanas smiled because she was looking forward to taking on a challenge, which is exactly what Anduin did, revives his allies and troops and the yells, "For the Alliance" and charges at the Horde.

It was a fantastic cinematic. I opened a thread with a poll. Over 300 people voted for Battle for Azeroth as the best expansion, only being overruled (understandingly) by Wrath of the Lich King.

Vanilla
    48 4.61%

The Burning Crusade
    29 2.78%

Wrath of the Lich King
    413 39.64%

Cataclysm
    52 4.99%

Mists of Pandaria
    44 4.22%

Warlords of Draenor
    82 7.87%

Legion
    36 3.45%

Battle for Azeroth
    338 32.44%
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-11-13 at 12:38 AM.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    It looked cool ( how it was made) but story wise indeed it sucked.
    But first off anduin cried because his friends died. And that miracle is him ressing all his friends....do you even play WoW??
    But indeed she smiles....kinda weird if you ask me.

But lets respond to your points:

#1 There is a rumor that she will show up later in this expansion. That this will be a reverse MoP. But she is more connected to the old gods. So she would show up in a old god expansion before this one i think.

#2 I agree with you. It looks like a filler expansion. A trail and error expansion. And some weird stuff just like in WoD we know will not work from the start.

#3 Yup Azerite name is weak. The necklace i get. Its the new artifact ( witch was great) combined with the new legendary's. And the 3 pieces of gear get stronger and get talents!!! So again great thing.

#4 wtf....highmountain tauren is 1 off the allied races that makes most sense. There are worse ones: nightfallen ( way to civil etc to be hord), lightforged draenei ( a paladin sub class no lore etc) and void elfs...( witch should be a class for a void expansion) a weak attempt to give alliance high elfs.

#5 ??? what cata vibe??

What has Jaina have to do with BFA...as far as we know she is a minor part of all of this.

And yes i agree its kinda silly that we fight with the hord against ( in no order at all): Illidan, Lich king, Deathwing, Our emotions (sha) and titan constructs ( mogu), A emo insane Orc, the emo insane orcs dad for a little while and his iron hord ( after that we fight gul'dan). Then we fight the legion ( still fighting together btw), go and kill that SOB gul'dan and go to argus to fight the MOTA F*CK*NG legion....and during the last part we even became leaders of all the major class factions .
    And still we are at war after that???..
    they better come up with a DAMM good reason for us being at war.
    Ok cool I can accept dogging on the wrong subraces and I agree they kinda welfared the horde with Nightborne. And yes, Void Elves shouldn't just be Alliance, they're kinda just giving Alliance a different version of a Blood Elf which is what they wanted I guess...