Addon for "hidden" toys, achievements, mounts

Since I'm an achi/mount/pet/toy collector, i was wondering is there an addon, or something similar, that shows the following:

1) Hidden achievements like wowhead.com/achievement=10398/drum-circle , wowhead.com/achievement=10626/zoom
    2) List of all feats of strength achievements
    3) Hidden toys like wowhead.com/item=141331/vial-of-green-goo or class specific toys
    4) List of ALL in game mounts, including faction only mounts, class only mounts, unobtainable ones, etc. For example i never knew class mounts added in 7.2 from broken shore chain actually do count for total mounts achi, even though you will not be able to see the mounts unavailable to your class.

Thanks

5+ Year Old Account
    Try overachiever, it won't help with your toys or mounts problem but it can show hidden achievements
    For the [enter opposing faction here]

Deleted
    Hi

1) ?
    2) ?
    3) ALL THE THING
    4) ALL THE THING

As said, Overachiever has a search tab in which you can select to also show hidden achievements. For mounts, simple use the filter dropdown ingame, and tick "Unobtainable", that will show you mounts for all classes and factions regardless of what you're playing.
    Last edited by Shalanoree; 2017-11-11 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalanoree View Post
    As said, Overachiever has a seaarch tab in which you can select to also show hidden achievements. For mounts, simple use the filter dropdown ingame, and tick "Unobtainable", that will show you mounts for all classes and factions regardless of what you're playing.

For achievements I use handy notes achivements and overachiever. both help within dungeons and outside world quests as well. for pets and mounts I use rarity to track down kills but it also tells you what boss or npc drop pets or mounts. npcscan and npsscan_overlay were also instrumental is tracking down npcs that show up within locations that other people track down as well. You can also use tomtom which help is marking coordinates of location when you need to go to a specific location, this helps by pointing an arrow to the location to get there faster. all these were good for me to farm mounts and more.

"Collect me" has Toys, Mounts, Pets, Followers lists and gives you briefly the source. Of course you will probably still need wowhead to understand what it means but it points you in a good direction.