Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Subway.

Too lazy to cook tonight.
    Same, I chose A&W though. Probably do Subway tomorrow because I'm just a lazy sow on the weekend :l

Gonna go pick up some wings tonight.

Feeling lazy as well, so it's either fish and chips or a burger joint of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

What cilantro taste like? Never had it heard some hate is some love it.
    Im shit at describing things like that. But I tell ya, its good on tacos.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    have a nice dish over there, it's sunday early morning here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Saturday is breakfast for dinner day. Had sausage biscuits and scrambled eggs. FYI Hillshire Farms pre-cooked turkey sausage is bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security
    What cilantro taste like? Never had it heard some hate is some love it.
    And there's a reason for that! https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n_7653808.html
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post

Well is it like sweet, or salty, sweet then salty, salty then sweet, spicey? Hahaha, soap doesn't sound appealing to eat lol!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security
    Well is it like sweet, or salty, sweet then salty, salty then sweet, spicey?
    To some degree it depends on your genes, but it is an herbal taste -- fragrant and perhaps a touch bitter. In the US, it is probably best known as the green stuff that shows up in something like salsa. It is sometimes called Chinese parsley and used quite a bit here (depending on regional cuisine).

Since parsley is suggested as a substitute for cilantro (because some people detect a soapy taste), chew a sprig of fresh parsley and you'' have sort of a "tastes like chicken" idea of cilantro.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    2 corn tortillas, pork, cilantro, onion, queso fresco.
    This with carne picante instead of pork is oh so delicious. You also forgot the lime to squeeze onto it.

Also, cilantro has a sort of bitter taste that brings out any spices or other seasonings added to tacos. It makes spicy things a bit spicier.
    Last edited by Flatspriest; 2017-11-12 at 03:44 AM.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Nothing. I didn't eat anything today; was out most of the time and couldn't be bothered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    Nothing. I didn't eat anything today; was out most of the time and couldn't be bothered.
    AHHHH COME ON, eat something, cheese and crackers, french toast, one of those donuts with the sprinkles on it?

I had some pineapple pizza.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    AHHHH COME ON, eat something, cheese and crackers, french toast, one of those donuts with the sprinkles on it?
    Went to McDonalds with a couple of friends in the evening and ordered a side salad, but it was meh so I skipped it.
    I'll grab something for dinner tomorrow if I end up being overly hungry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I ate McDonalds - 2 double cheeseburgers with Big Mac sauce, fries and a coke.
    With Big Mac sauce, they'll do that huh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    Went to McDonalds with a couple of friends in the evening and ordered a side salad, but it was meh so I skipped it.
    Obviously I have heard of eating lite, but come on you need sustenance

Look at it Illiyra it wants you and it's delicious, you're hungry YES?

Alright well, hope you have some sammich fixins or something jeese.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely forgot today was Veteran's day...fuck me. I wanted to go around and get free meals from several places. Too late now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra
    Given your past, are you sure this style of thinking is good? You are using busy or it was meh as excuses not to eat, and that just plays to eating disorders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Given your past, are you sure this style of thinking is good? You are using busy or it was meh as excuses not to eat, and that just plays to eating disorders.
    I get where you are coming from, but: Realistically, why would I need an "excuse", though? And towards whom? If I didn't want to eat for the sake of not eating - which also happens at times - I would just say that I skipped it for that reason.
    In this case it was a genuine explanation; I just don't particularly like eating on the go and in bigger groups of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra
    Realistically, why would I need an "excuse", though? And towards whom?
    It is not my place to interject myself in how you live your life. I simply recall you mentioning an extended struggle with an eating disorder.

You *might* be making excuses for yourself, because you know you should be eating regular, controlled portions and it sounds like you might be doing the dietary equivalent of the guy who skips leg day but tells himself that the day was too busy and he'll catch up later. Explanations can be genuine, and still lead to something not getting done. It sounds like you are pushing meals back a whole day. Since you have an ongoing struggle with an eating disorder, that may be a bit bigger than normal deal for you.

Not my place though, so unless you choose to discuss, I'll shut up. You're an adult, you know yourself. Apologies if I've overstepped.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is juice drink?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side