View Poll Results: Should Mimiron’s Head drop 100% in Timewalking?

Voters
312. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 7.69%
  • No

263 84.29%
  • For the Horde!

25 8.01%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    So you knew about the enrage, the tanks didn't, but you didn't think to mention it before the pull?

Only one idiot in that scenario, dipshit (hint: it's neither of the tanks)
    so we 1 shot 8 bosses, then suddenly i should tell everyone tactics that we haven't been wiping to?

there's only 1 asshat im quoting.

No. They should have removed it after WotLK.

Every boss/achievement mount should be removed once the content is no longer current. Ideally, it goes away once the next tier is released, but I can live with it being out for the expansion duration as a compromise. This is from someone who has not gotten most of these raiding mounts. Even a 1% drop rate heavily devalues those mounts.

Sure if you kill it with zero keepers assisting then why not? Have fun with malady and trying to misdirect the marked add in the last phase... All whilst not getting MC'd. I suspect it will be a bit easier in TW but if you can coordinate your raid successfully to get a kill I commend you and think a mount drop is fitting.
    If you know the candle is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

It won't be as hard as it was back then, so no.

Something like 5% would work as the whole group will be rolling for it anyway, but I don't see the point in going much higher than that. It'd just piss off everyone who spent years farming it
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwind Guard
    Have you seen those Zandalari? They’ve got upright trolls. Upright. Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Blizzard has stated that hard modes will return in Ulduar Timewalking. So my question is: should they bring back 100% drop rate Mimiron’s Head on zero light?

My opinion is they should, for a few reasons. It’ll be incredibly popular, it’s only up for 1 week (so not like a ton more people will get it and will still be rare), and it’s already incredibly easy to farm so it’s not really prestigious anymore. Just rare.

Edit: i am assuming that it would still just be 1 person out of 25.
    no .
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Blizzard has stated that hard modes will return in Ulduar Timewalking. So my question is: should they bring back 100% drop rate Mimiron’s Head on zero light?

My opinion is they should, for a few reasons. It’ll be incredibly popular, it’s only up for 1 week (so not like a ton more people will get it and will still be rare), and it’s already incredibly easy to farm so it’s not really prestigious anymore. Just rare.

Edit: i am assuming that it would still just be 1 person out of 25.
    Keep it rare.

Chances and propabilities.
    While the chance is 2% every time the probability that an event occurs increases with each roll.
    And at 50 tries there is a 63.58% probability that the mount dropped with that 2% chance.

Yes of course, that probability is nothing but a bandaid for the mind to ease the pain of doing the same old content over and over again. :-)

Edit: also no to that suggestion

Certainly not please. They need to keep it rare if not unavailable

It won't be as hard as before, but i don't see why not. Too many people add too much value to things obtained in the past.