Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thumbs up Suggestion: Have your toon announce its next spell before casting it!

For example,

This works very well in Japanimation "anime" and I see no reason why it wouldn't help significantly increase my immersion in this game.

Sure if it's optional like the "Error Speech" option so I'm not forced into listening to it.

Even after just having read the title, I knew instantly that this post is going to be about anime. Wasn't disappointed.

Yeah that and underage kids would surely help your immersion, wouldn't it?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Yeah i surely want to be spammed with the same shit 150 times in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah that and underage kids would surely help your immersion, wouldn't it?
    Correction: we need underage kids fighting in 10 story high mecha-robots. I can't even get a decent hard-on otherwise.
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2017-11-21 at 05:32 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, a bloodlustin', doom windin', ascendancin' enhancement shaman would be a voice machinegun.

You are so right that would be totally awesome, arr0gance-san... Wait, no, I mean tedious, pointless, and irritating.

- - - Updated - - -

If it were "Let's Fighting Love" from South Park that played for every key press I maybe, just maybe would get a little more enjoyment out of it than this suggestion.

If by any means this would become a thing i'll love to see the BM hunters yelling Kill Commandx∞

Fireball!! Fireball!! Fireball!! would be annoying.

Cleave!! Cleave!! Cleave!! sounds stupid

But it's absolutely hilarious and would be disabled 2 minutes after it's implemented on 95% of systems.

"Frostbolt Frostbolt Frostbolt Frostbolt Frostbolt Frostbolt" yea sounds good

Deleted
    Just imagine a 40-man world boss zerg. It would be absolutely hilarious.

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Yep.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post

Yep.
    Feck... You beat me to it :|

Imagine how easy it will be for assholes to laugh at people that don't perfectly execute their rotation.

imagine that in pvp rofl.. that would just suck major balls

Sure. While they're at it they can add Naruto-esque fighting animations (like in Tales of the Past 3, for whoever still remembers that). Won't look ridiculous or feel out of place at all.

Seriously though, it doesn't work in anime and it sure as hell won't work in WoW.

Anime fan btw haHAA
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Deleted
    This thread reminds me of