10+ Year Old Account

Pet Battle mobile game on the horizon?

I noticed this the other day: https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/ooba6fwz

And after seeing this response it sort of just clicked. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...martphone-app/

I think this makes perfect sense and would be a great idea. I'm actually really surprised they haven't done it yet.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I noticed this the other day: https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/ooba6fwz

And after seeing this response it sort of just clicked. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...martphone-app/

I think this makes perfect sense and would be a great idea. I'm actually really surprised they haven't done it yet.
    I doubt mobile pet battles will happen, but I will also say that I wish they would. There's many times I would like to do pet battles, but can't find the motivation while in-game because there's a bunch of other activities to do. I wouldn't mind laying down in bed, watching tv before going to sleep and doing a few trainer battles or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I doubt mobile pet battles will happen, but I will also say that I wish they would. There's many times I would like to do pet battles, but can't find the motivation while in-game because there's a bunch of other activities to do. I wouldn't mind laying down in bed, watching tv before going to sleep and doing a few trainer battles or something.
    You can lie in bed and do pet battles on a laptop. You just have like 3 buttons to push. Maybe install controller support and use a controller instead of a keyboard, or install a gaming mouse and map 1,2,3 to the side buttons.

I suppose the cheapest solution is just a gaming mouse attached to your computer and maybe aim your monitor at your bed so you can see.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    You can lie in bed and do pet battles on a laptop. You just have like 3 buttons to push. Maybe install controller support and use a controller instead of a keyboard, or install a gaming mouse and map 1,2,3 to the side buttons.

I suppose the cheapest solution is just a gaming mouse attached to your computer and maybe aim your monitor at your bed so you can see.
    Not everyone has a small enough laptop to use comfortably in bed and even thinking about setting up your desktop like that feels painful.

And honestly, I think a screen the size of a phone is better for that. That's what people have always played pokemon on, after all.
    For the [enter opposing faction here]

In my sig is a link to a handheld win 10 computer for $300-$400 that runs wow. Cheaper than an iphone!
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Except my laptop is pretty big not to mention puts off some heat. Rather not deal with that when trying to lay down and relax. I know a lot of people are in that same boat let alone have enough bed space to feel comfortable juggling all that.

In my sig is a link to a handheld win 10 computer for $300-$400 that runs wow. Cheaper than an iphone!
    Not everyone wants to spend an additional $300-400 on something when they have devices already that would be more than compatible with it. Not to mention trying to play full screen WoW on a 5.5" screen would be more headache inducing for people and a major annoyance. Since you'd still have to fly around and everything click on each thing would be a pain.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not worth it since it's not a good phone replacer and most people have smartphones already.

And it's really expensive since you can get a good phone for sub 200$ anyway these days.
    For the [enter opposing faction here]