10+ Year Old Account

Pretiege 2 Grind?

Roughly how long does it take to hit rank 2 grinding BGs and doing the daily towers etc? I'd like to get all the pvp weapons at least in the first form if possible.

Edit: Prestige. ugh

Not long at all. I pretty much just do the occasional WQ if it rewards Blood/OR and I'm like Prestige 7 or something. Or use my Mage Gem on Honor WQs that give OR.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

A typo in a two-word title. GG

If you do all 4 FFA quests and the 3 towers every day it takes approx 3 weeks to gain one prestige level. I don't like pvp per se but you can always do bgs or any organized pvp to increase the amount of honor you get.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Without doing any real PvP, I'd say a realistic goal is 1,900 honor/day. That's 900 (300 x 3) from the daily towers, and 1,000 (500 x 2) from completing two FFA WQs. You'd get one Prestige level roughly every 24 days at that rate.

If your class has an insta-complete token, that helps with the more annoying FFAs like Darkbrul, or helps you squeeze in an extra FFA.

1 BG victory + 3 towers + 2 FFA PvP WQ per day, you'll probably get it in 2 to 3 weeks.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Without doing any real PvP, I'd say a realistic goal is 1,900 honor/day. That's 900 (300 x 3) from the daily towers, and 1,000 (500 x 2) from completing two FFA WQs. You'd get one Prestige level roughly every 24 days at that rate.

If your class has an insta-complete token, that helps with the more annoying FFAs like Darkbrul, or helps you squeeze in an extra FFA.
    Seconding this. I pretty much only do FFA and WQ towers, and I cap every 20-25 days. This week is a good week to jump into BGs since you receive extra honor, and the quest reward is 1 level.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!