Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    3? Try 7. But these liberal pieces of garbage just don't get it. They never have and never will. They're just sheep following their Shepard (cnn).

[Infracted]
    You had one chance of taking a jab at the only Fox News anchor that was (ironically) not willingly taking it up the ass from the Trump Administration, and you dun fucked it up.

Its funny how I know things like this are true is I turn on Fox news and dont see a whisper of it. Than I know.. yup... this is big.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Its funny how I know things like this are true is I turn on Fox news and dont see a whisper of it. Than I know.. yup... this is big.
    That is because they were egging on Wikileaks as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    FOX News does have a denial problem -- as I write this, their five main headlines are the general who would refuse Trump's illegal nuke orders, the border agent who died in Texas, Trump's UCLA "shoulda left them in jail" tweet, a blonde white woman who was killed by an Uber driver who was distracted by blowing into the court-ordered breathalyzer in his car, and a record-breaking fish caught in Colorado (enough to feed four whole people with the munchies). But they get to everything eventually, even if they shove it to Page Five while hanging their head in shame.

Or, they write it so Kushner's the hero, telling everyone "Hey, don't meet with the Russians!" or that he almost complied with the Senate's requests the second time, isn't that sweet?

Anyhow, don't feel bad if you missed it. Just rotate your news sources and you'll catch most of the important stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    FOX News does have a denial problem -- as I write this, their five main headlines are the general who would refuse Trump's illegal nuke orders, the border agent who died in Texas, Trump's UCLA "shoulda left them in jail" tweet, a blonde white woman who was killed by an Uber driver who was distracted by blowing into the court-ordered breathalyzer in his car, and a record-breaking fish caught in Colorado (enough to feed four whole people with the munchies). But they get to everything eventually, even if they shove it to Page Five while hanging their head in shame.

Or, they write it so Kushner's the hero, telling everyone "Hey, don't meet with the Russians!" or that he almost complied with the Senate's requests the second time, isn't that sweet?

Anyhow, don't feel bad if you missed it. Just rotate your news sources and you'll catch most of the important stuff.
    Yup. I have learned the more silence on a subject they project than then the more truth their is in it. If they are fighting and screaming against it than they likely have SOMETHING or ANYTHING that might give them a chance to at least say "hey we were wrong and chased XYZ" but on this.. dead silence.. dude is guilty as fuck and they know it.