Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Yeahhhh some people can't get over the fact that oneshotting someone without him having any chance at all is not fun nor is it balanced.
    Sssssh, we're "chimps" for thinking so dude.

Kinda sad that no mod has taken care of that obvious flame post though. Tsk, tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    And how exactly would you enforce pvp on a world quest? It's a chore and making drastic changes to it means it's going to take even longer to finish(hence the mobs to kill). Imagine being there just waiting 10+ minutes for a player to come by and then you expect that player to come back and die to you over over again? Come on dude, you can't be that naive to think that is a "solution". This game is so unbalanced when it comes to PvP it ain't even fun. You're either demolishing your opponent or getting destroyed yourself, there is barely anything in between.
    no i mean ban flying mounts during murloc freedom/brakeneck brawl in those areas, like they did with black rook rumble, trying to pvp in that area is hard since every1 just sits on their flying m mounts and afks in grps and its even worse when all the mobs are dead and take ages to spawn
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2017-11-15 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Says who, you? It's not even hard, just many butthurt raiders that need a huge numerical advantage to even bother.

People would cry too much if this happened now but next expansion they need to go back to legendaries simply not functioning in PvP, they have high stats, that's enough.
    Seems to me it is the pvpers that spend no time seeking end game gear that want to be able to tear down players that have, and should accordingly be more powerful, that are butthurt and eliciting change. At the end of the day It really will not effect me other than the humor it brings because removing the bonuses and power that I have earned will merely also remove any chance of me flagging so that you can jump around in circles around me flapping your arms wildly demonstrating your uber skill at doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Yeahhhh some people can't get over the fact that oneshotting someone without him having any chance at all is not fun nor is it balanced.
    it is easily as fair as being stun locked to death, or even better having a dps player chew right through any tankiness you have built up.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP