Computer Case Recommendations

Hello, I have spent a few hours browsing the web reviewing different cases etc... I am currently running the Cooler Master HAF X full ATX case. I have been happy with the case but I want something smaller as I do find I lug it around reasonably often. Originally I was set on getting a mini itx/micro atx sized case but I have read from multiple sources that the power delivery system on the smaller boards isn't as robust as full atx boards, also I am thinking I want to get the Kraken x62 280mm rad to pair with the new 8700k. I have been looking at the Thermaltake core 5 along with the Antec P110 Luce, I like both of them however I am concerned the core 5 is a bit bigger than I want and the Antec P110 Luce may not have the airflow/rad space I am looking for. WIth that in mind I am looking for suggestions from other builders.

Requirements below:
    - Vertical GPU mount
    - 280mm radiator support front, side, or bottom mounted as an intake (ideally with enough space for push/pull config)
    - 1 ssd + 3x 3.5" support
    - Enough intake space to maintain positive air pressure to keep dust out

Nice to haves
    - I like the full tempered glass side panel (ideally I would like to set it up as a display piece with the window viewable)
    - Front HDMI port for oculus
    - Keep the case as small as light as possible, maybe even having handles while support an ATX board.

Money is not necessarily an object although I would like to keep it under $250 unless the case is perfect

Thank you for the recommendations!

Vertical GPU mount support is pretty limited across the board. I'd say Core P3 TG is your best bet - it's smaller than a P5, with all the same featureset except for the E-ATX motherboard support. Other than that unless you're building a custom loop you dont have much options for a viable vertical mounted GPU build.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B