15+ Year Old Account

Mangaza's Madness take a little getting used to?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ger/shadowlips

I recently leveled up my spriest and i'm having a blast on him, usually doing about 1.2M DPS on mythic+ bosses and LFR, etc. I recently got my second leggo, Mangaza's Madness, and I feel like it's actually made my DPS go down, and I don't even know how that's possible haha. Maybe I'm just over thinking it?

What's the best utilization of the second mind blast? Do you use it on CD always, and if so, is void bolt always still #1 priority in voidform?

I don't know, but I feel like having the second mind blast is messing with my head and making me miss other priorities. Combined with the fact that my other legendary is the cloak, which is having a death proc that does more dmg, i'm now juggling when to best use that AND the second mind blast, etc. it can actually get kind of confusing XD

Say this scenario happens:

I'm in void form. Void bolt is off CD, 2 mind blast are up, and an SW:death from cloak procs. Is it: VB > MB > VB > MB > DEATH > VB?

Also, in general, how are my stats looking? See armory above
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2017-11-16 at 03:53 AM.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Belt doesn't change much your rotation. Just more Mind Blast and less Mind Flay.

At lower stacks of Voidform with less haste you go something like this: VB > MB > MF (1 or 2 ticks usually) > VB (with this you interrupt the MF channel) > MB > MF (1 or 2 ticks usually) > VB (with this you interrupt the MF channel) > MF > VB > MB...
    At high stack you go (around 130% haste): VB > MB > VB > MB > VB > MF...

So you always keep both MB charges on CD. More haste you get, more MB you cast insted of MF.

In your scenario with lege cloak proc.
    Low haste: VB > MB > SW > VB > MB > MF > VB
    High haste: VB > MB > VB > SW > VB > MB > VB