With Ulduar timewalking raid happening with 7.3.5

At least i think thats what ive read...

does anyone think we'll get 7.3.5 in february since thats the next time we'll have Wotlk timewalking?

I think so. But who knows, knowing Blizzard they'll release it the week after and have you wait until it's back again, then call it 7.3.5 content.

The question is will Val'anyr be given the Warglaives treatment and given a transmog option upon completion for those of us who have it?

I still want ICC timewalking + Shadowmourne transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I think so. But who knows, knowing Blizzard they'll release it the week after and have you wait until it's back again, then call it 7.3.5 content.
    Haha. It’s funny because it’s true!

Quote Originally Posted by deathbivouac View Post
    The question is will Val'anyr be given the Warglaives treatment and given a transmog option upon completion for those of us who have it?
    Extremely doubtful. The "Warglaive treatment" was fan-service to Demon Hunters.

And... Val'anyr is ugly. Shadowmourne or Sulfuras first, please.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbivouac View Post
    Don't hold your breath. Demon Hunters wouldn't get to feel special being the only class that can mog a legendary. Can't have that.

I just want to play as a Nightborne or a Void Elf soon and not have to wait a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I still want ICC timewalking + Shadowmourne transmog.
    Bae <3 me too.