Deleted

why are Russian players so aggressive?

today i was spat on 10 times by 10 different russian player. they farm us in isle of conquest .. and generally they do shit load of damage and are aggressive to us...

i think russian players are aggressive for many reasons.

first of all, russia is a bad country, so russian players make up for this by being best in wow

second, many russia players are supressed by communist rule over many years. they take out their built up anger on us in wow

what you guys think ?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Baba Ji is the one true Love Commander.

Also, emote spam is a shallow but effective means of psychological manipulation. The aim is to get you angry and negatively effect your performance. Clearly it works.

Easiest thing to do if it really bothers you is just to turn off emotes in your chat settings.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 thread lock.
    /spit@Blizzard

Oh boy, a gamer girl! Her story must be true!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I remember when i played Footy (W3) and we have a bad player, the other players ask Are u russ? or Are u Pol?
    In my experience playing WoW, W3, StarCraft, HoS and Age of Empires i found that they are bad players and yes they are so aggressive. I hope is just a bad coincidence for me

I just love the logic people bring, to create this discussions, blame the country for players action, use some "cultural' or "historical" reason to back it up and Boom, best thread that will be shut down eventually.

Really original.

But what surprises me the most, is that you created MMo champion account only for that.

Quote Originally Posted by gamergirlx View Post
    many russia players are supressed by communist rule over many years.
    I doubt many WoW players in Russia are 40+ years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Nation-bashing is not permitted. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead