Will the Holy Trinity be more balanced in Classic Servers?

Back in Vanilla I played a prot warrior (mostly out of ignorance; I assumed if I had high HP/defence I'd have an easier time questing because I'd die less) and remember people whispering me randomly at all hours asking me to tank this or that. Talking to people who dungeoned more regularly it sounds as though it could be a bit of work to find a tank and healer for any given dungeon run; most people levelled as DPS, and because of the difficulty of holding aggro/managing mana, many people avoided these roles.

With over a decade's worth of alt-rolling and shared knowledge, do you think tanks and healers are going to be much more plentiful on Classic servers? Or are good tanks still going to be able to charge gold for runs, like the old days?

7+ Year Old Account
    Tanks charged gold for runs during Vanilla?

Deleted
    By the looks of things, a third of all players on Classic servers will be warriors, so I doubt there will be a shortage.

Healers on the other hand? I think we're going to see very few generally.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Yes, you could easily take 5-15 g per run for 5 man dungeons. I didn't do it, but my friend did when he dinged 60. He got epic mount and shit so fast, while gearing up in dungeons ^^

I think with the lack of variation in so called 'hybrid' classes, you'll see a shortage of healers. Some people enjoy variety and like to mix it up instead of being forced to go one spec and stay that way for the rest of the game while others can change.

Plenty of Priests mind you, but the others might take a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Yup, and a good tank was more than worth it.
    Dungeons took a lot of time, almost everyone leveled as dps and tanking was much more difficult than DPS.
    Finding a good prot warrior ment you would have an easy, loot filled run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Yes they did! And frequently. I bought my epic mount that way - remember when they were 1,000g and you made about 40g per day at 8 hours a day...

Good luck.

Deleted
    I think with dual spec we'd see a good number of healers for dungeons and raids. Without dual spec though (which I believe is the way it should be in Classic), I imagine there will be a reluctant few. Most of them will find themselves raiding guilds fairly quickly and I feel like there won't be many left for the PUGS.

You don't even need to ask for it, if the demand is high. People will offer it themself.
    "LFM +1 healer Scholo, paying 25g."

As for me in 2005, PvP teams paid my priest 50g per round. (had BWL and AQ40 gear)
    That was like 5 gold per person. Earned a fair amount of gold that way.

On a personal note, I only find it fair.
    "Spelldamage and Healing" or "Spellpower" did not exist back then.
    So farming your own materials if you were a healer was quite the challange.