Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    The Lightbringer Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Drop Bears
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The results aren't split by age, but I think it's pretty safe to say those are weighted towards old people and rural voters.
    The strongest 'No' electorates were the Western Sydney immigrant suburbs. Rural 'straya was weaker than inner city 'straya but still surprisingly mostly in the Yes camp. I also know (anecdotes...) and am related to a good number of young people who are firmly in the homophobic camp.

    Alas, I'm in one of the top 5 Yes electorates, and I contributed to that number.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well I googled how to spell it. I guess it lied.
    Bahahahaah I was hoping it was real, it was!

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    The strongest 'No' electorates were the Western Sydney immigrant suburbs. Rural 'straya was weaker than inner city 'straya but still surprisingly mostly in the Yes camp. I also know (anecdotes...) and am related to a good number of young people who are firmly in the homophobic camp.

    Alas, I'm in one of the top 5 Yes electorates, and I contributed to that number.
    Yeah but it was only by a few percent even in the case of Western Sydney.

    I strongly suspect that age was a more determinate factor - thing is you can't see anything on the geo map because geography simply isn't as big a lead indicator as you'd imagine.

    I was actually expecting QLD to be the biggest No state...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah but it was only by a few percent even in the case of Western Sydney.

    I strongly suspect that age was a more determinate factor - thing is you can't see anything on the geo map because geography simply isn't as big a lead indicator as you'd imagine.

    I was actually expecting QLD to be the biggest No state...
    Yeah NSW blindsided me as well.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They allowed you to post on this forum, tomorrow you'll be sodomising your mother!

    /slippery slope fallacies
    So I get infraction, but this guy won't? This forum is so one sided ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    I see you've met Endus, our resident "you have a different opinion other then my virtue-signalling ultra liberal bullshit so here's an infraction" moderator......

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    So I get infraction, but this guy won't? This forum is so one sided ...
    Posting nonsense and making a post mocking said nonsense are not equal.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    So I get infraction, but this guy won't? This forum is so one sided ...
    That's what's called reductio ad absurdum, it's meant to highlight the flaw in your argument. It's not a personal attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's what's called reductio ad absurdum, it's meant to highlight the flaw in your argument. It's not a personal attack.
    It wasn't any argument, it was made so people start to think before it is too late, because what will be the limit?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Posting nonsense and making a post mocking said nonsense are not equal.
    I saw some news about some pedofile support groups which would like to change laws so nothing would surprise me, hence it is not nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    I see you've met Endus, our resident "you have a different opinion other then my virtue-signalling ultra liberal bullshit so here's an infraction" moderator......

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I saw some news about some pedofile support groups which would like to change laws so nothing would surprise me, hence it is not nonsense.
    Which has nothing to do with gay marriage, Your bigoted arguments are not working.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Which has nothing to do with gay marriage, Your bigoted arguments are not working.
    It is not an argument, because I do not intent to argue anything Oh and not gay, you should say "same sex". Shame for all those gender people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    I see you've met Endus, our resident "you have a different opinion other then my virtue-signalling ultra liberal bullshit so here's an infraction" moderator......

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    It wasn't any argument, it was made so people start to think before it is too late, because what will be the limit?
    We shouldn't allow interracial marriage, because next people will be marrying horses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We shouldn't allow interracial marriage, because next people will be marrying horses!
    Do that means you have something against bestiality? Isn't it just love?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    I see you've met Endus, our resident "you have a different opinion other then my virtue-signalling ultra liberal bullshit so here's an infraction" moderator......

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Do that means you have something against bestiality? Isn't it just love?
    Man, what is your issue? You were already infracted, now you are just trying to start a pointless flame war. We got it, you don't like gays. So either leave or stop trying to compare homosexuals to zoophiles or pedos.

  14. #94
    Well I'm just glad I get to marry my beloved donkey Archibald thanks to the tireless work of Alexeht.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    It wasn't any argument, it was made so people start to think before it is too late, because what will be the limit?
    It doesn't matter if you don't think it's an argument. That's what it is.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    It is not an argument, because I do not intent to argue anything Oh and not gay, you should say "same sex". Shame for all those gender people.
    'Argument' encompasses more than just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •