Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I hate the wow comunity in my country, in fact before patch 7.2 i have rolled back on english server and when someone ask me where i'm from i respond with a different country instead of the real one.

Speaking of this particular community - it's better than the official forums. But it's worse than the subreddit.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Speaking of this particular community - it's better than the official forums. But it's worse than the subreddit.
    No idea how people can like Reddit communities. It's the worst medium for discussion by far, and the censorship is through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    I dislike most of MMOC because the entitlement displayed here is hilariously bad and too many of the threads are just complaining shitposts about how Blizzard doesn't do what everyone wants.

Even now with Classic announced there are a ton of threads just crying about how it's not going to be 100% recreation of Vanilla and how that ruins the game somehow.

It's hilarious in a good and bad way, mostly a bad way.
    Thing is, a lot of people want something that never even existed, and will literally never be happy with any outcome.

People want blizzard to rebalance classes in classic - lmfao

People want mythic raiding to go away because theyre good enough to do it - lmfao

People are mad that they only release new content every 7 weeks - lmfao

These people are just miserable, and they're just a by product of our current political reality in the world today with rampant entitlement and absolutely no gratitude.

I hate the way people treat one another. If everyone was helpful and positive about things, the game would feel different. Right now, there is always negativity everywhere, and I have to look past it, or avoid it and just enjoy the things I like about WoW. This isn't just for WoW, though. I think there is too much negativity in the world, and we all suffer because of it. People even flame on other people for liking something they don't. I like Legion, I thought it was fun. I overall liked WoD, I had fun. Sure I'd change stuff about both of them if I could, but so what?

Edit: After reading some other responses, it is encouraging how many people said similar things to me. Maybe Blizzard should make special servers for happy people.
    Last edited by Neversage; 2017-11-17 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    No idea how people can like Reddit communities. It's the worst medium for discussion by far, and the censorship is through the roof.
    Compared to this place, and especially the official forums, the toxicity isn't even half as bad when it comes to the wow subreddit. And the discussion on most of the subs I frequent are pleasant and well behaved. Haven't even seen any censorship during all the years I've used the site, but then again I might not be frequenting the subreddits that get censored. And to be fair, they probably get censored for good reason, like all those silly hate subreddits.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    Thing is, a lot of people want something that never even existed, and will literally never be happy with any outcome.

People want blizzard to rebalance classes in classic - lmfao

People want mythic raiding to go away because theyre good enough to do it - lmfao

People are mad that they only release new content every 7 weeks - lmfao

These people are just miserable, and they're just a by product of our current political reality in the world today with rampant entitlement and absolutely no gratitude.
    You're assuming all the shitposters on MMOC are millennials.

Fair assumption, I'd argue a lot of the Vanilla purists are more likely grumpy old men.

Either way both assumptions are fair.

I dont hate the community but I think they have caused Blizz to ruin WoW. I believe Blizz knows better what we want/need than the very loud minority. Thats what I consider the community (Forum WoW/MMO-C Posters). The people I play/raid with is about the only ones I interact with in game. Love those people!

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    This is not a flamethread - just a curious question.

If you hate it, why and why do you stay?

I hate people; mostly ignorant newcomers who just don't get it and they are likely to start flamethreads(this is the general tendency).

I ALSO hate veterans, who are just doing nothing about the direction this community is heading, not defending the good forum codex. Why do you look away, when more and more idiots are being loud with "will X kill Wow?" and so forth(you fcking invested 13 years of your life, just to be quiet?)? Why are you not AS LOUD because of WoWs success?

I stay because I love the game, unconditionally and with trust in Blizz.

Tell us?
    In life you will find the most angry and vocal are the minority. And they gravitate to any platform they think will make there voice heard. Then there's people like me who just like pulling there strings and winding them up. Put us together and well it's fun times.

Ive also noticed 90s kids and mellenials don't get on very well.

Uhh... What community? There are barely any ppl that you can interact with.