Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I dont hate the community but I think they have caused Blizz to ruin WoW. I believe Blizz knows better what we want/need than the very loud minority. Thats what I consider the community (Forum WoW/MMO-C Posters). The people I play/raid with is about the only ones I interact with in game. Love those people!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    This is not a flamethread - just a curious question.

If you hate it, why and why do you stay?

I hate people; mostly ignorant newcomers who just don't get it and they are likely to start flamethreads(this is the general tendency).

I ALSO hate veterans, who are just doing nothing about the direction this community is heading, not defending the good forum codex. Why do you look away, when more and more idiots are being loud with "will X kill Wow?" and so forth(you fcking invested 13 years of your life, just to be quiet?)? Why are you not AS LOUD because of WoWs success?

I stay because I love the game, unconditionally and with trust in Blizz.

Tell us?
    In life you will find the most angry and vocal are the minority. And they gravitate to any platform they think will make there voice heard. Then there's people like me who just like pulling there strings and winding them up. Put us together and well it's fun times.

Ive also noticed 90s kids and mellenials don't get on very well.

Uhh... What community? There are barely any ppl that you can interact with.