Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

New system instead of blacklist

How would it be if instead of blacklist BG we had a list where we add the BG that we want in our random qeue?

Like, instead of banning, adding, without restrictions, just add one if you want that one, add three if you want to play those, and so on.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AldoChat View Post
    How would it be if instead of blacklist BG we had a list where we add the BG that we want in our random qeue?

Like, instead of banning, adding, without restrictions, just add one if you want that one, add three if you want to play those, and so on.
    Some BGs simply would never be played anymore, and that's silly.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    Yea well, that is another problem, if they could fix AV and all that...

10+ Year Old Account

It wouldn't work, you'd just have a number of BG's that never popped anymore. Same reason they don't give you more than two blacklists.

I don't care if certain bgs never popped again.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I don't care if certain bgs never popped again.
    bad...bad boy
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Deleted
    it could work like a priority... for me it would be awesome to get more AVs pop up since it is the only BG that alliance seems to be able to win, Id rather wait 10-20 mins for AV that I can at least enjoy than to get GY camped in stupid Twin Peaks

They added the two black lists way back in 2012 with the addition of two new bgs, I feel its time they increased the number of black lists available as since then they have added a new bg and now have annouced a second on its way.

I'm really hoping the new bg won't be another strand or isle of conquest, but you just never know.

Quote Originally Posted by 4xon View Post
    it could work like a priority... for me it would be awesome to get more AVs pop up since it is the only BG that alliance seems to be able to win, Id rather wait 10-20 mins for AV that I can at least enjoy than to get GY camped in stupid Twin Peaks
    Losses happen, but if you're losing that consistently, it may be time to take a look in the mirror.

10+ Year Old Account
    If people won't willingly play them, then that means those BGs need to be fixed. Once they are fixed, and not shit, people will play them willingly.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-21 at 06:24 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

That would be a great change. Blacklisting has to be one of the most idiotic designs to ever come out of Blizzard. Basically everyone is playing everyone else's least favorite battlegrounds. It's ironic and truly idiotic. A whitelist would be a good start.

That's just a banlist with no limit, lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    >Enable system to put BGs on "low priority" instead of "black list"
    >Low priority just decreases the chance you will get that BG when the random BG queue pops
    >If it happens to be a low prioritized BG, you get increased honor per honor kill, objective completion, and winning/losing of BG (even more so than a BG week)

Meh, I dunno.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    If people won't willingly play them, then that means those BGs need to be fixed. Once they are fixed, and not shit, people will play them willingly.
    That isn't how things work, if you let people choose exactly what they want to do in a game they're always going to choose the thing that offers them the quickest, most hassle-free advancement. It's like if movies started coming with an option to play only the interesting parts so it's streamlined into a 45 minute movie where you will get the gist but skip anything boring.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

fix AV/IoC and i'll play them simple.

atm both have turned into PvE rush fests where most people give up if they're slower instead of defending, even then if by a miracle your team defends, the second you wipe them everyone rushes to offense they walk back into your base and win.

it's completely fucking pointless stupid and lacks pvp or people without brains it's all a bunch of sheep, i might as well play with 39 computer i can command instead of 39 idiots.

Yea well, that is another problem, if they could fix AV and all that...
    while they are at it they should fix wsg, being spawn camped for honnor isnt fun either

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    But that means there are some reasons (like them being super shitty), and as such you shouldn't force people to do them.

OT: Make 3 separate brackets 10man, 15-20man and 40man with separate ques, on top of ability to just que for all. That way people like me who just can't stomach 10 mans can avoid them completely while enjoying bigger format.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Losses happen, but if you're losing that consistently, it may be time to take a look in the mirror.
    whats that got to do with coming in mid game to be spawn camped

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if they fixed the piece of shit battlegrounds that no one on a certain faction plays because it's heavily skewed towards favoring the other faction, that BG would see more play?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

This would only work if Blizzard had the slighest clue as to how to balance PVP maps and well, pvp in general.