Poll: What do you think?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No it doesn’t because you’re making a claim when you speak to the affirmative of if something does or doesn’t exist. You can do that but once it moves from I don’t believe to a claim with out proof it’s just an opinion.

Hobbits and Fucking Elves have never been proven. As such they don’t exist. That’s an opinion
    Nothing exists unless someone can prove it does

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Nothing exists unless someone can prove it does

The problem with the way you’re thinking is that there are just so many ways you’re wrong. Mostly stemming from your fear of saying you simply don’t know. Because over time you placed so much faith in what you think you know. The biggest problem is you don’t even know why it is you don’t know.

You probably just learned to accept things you like that sounds like a good story.

Orlong you don’t know.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Fake, as always with these stories.

The "Ghost box" in particular somehow always stop working when put in a radio-signal-isolated room.
    But I'm sure that's all just due to hell broadcasting wails of the damned on FM 104.6, 24/7 for your listening pleasure /s

--

Seriously, there are many things in our universe we have no knowledge of.
    But radio waves (aka electromagnetic waves, or EM waves for short) we have a pretty good understanding of.

I was once in my old university's Anechoic Chamber. The professor working there was looking at radio frequencies. He had mapped the FM spectrum, and was showing us frequency domain graphs on what FM radio looked like, live. He could point at the local and national radio stations on that map, and we could see the difference in signal strength of the various radio stations. We also tried out the room itself, and just being able to hear how no audio was reflected off the walls is something I won't ever forget. It was a really cool afternoon.

What I am trying to say is that the EM frequency specter is very well explored. It's not just radio. Everything from visible light to astronomic noise are being investigated to further our understanding of it. We are literally looking for alien life by trying to detect patterns in EM signals from remote stars. We've found a few oddity patterns along the way - but anything remotely as interesting a signal as this one would be hailed as positive proof of "life out there".

We're not there. Because this "Ghost Box" is just a simple radio, picking up normal radio waves and distorting them in ways that sounds cool. The lit crystals and mad science paint job just add to the effect.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Um, it's a "magical box" appearing to "speak" to you... I think it's called a radio?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    ghosts arent real, but boxes are.

ghost box is fake.
    But if the box is real then ghostbox is real :O
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Um, it's a "magical box" appearing to "speak" to you... I think it's called a radio?
    So the devil/ghosts/bigfeet has/have a radio transmitter?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Yeah, found myself on the weird side of YouTube, but some of these are at least entertaining, not exactly sure how this is done.

What do you think?
    WHy even the need to ask such a question? Of course it's fake. Why would Christian Hell be real but none of the other major religions afterlives not be? Such tragically narrow thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    So the devil/ghosts/bigfeet has/have a radio transmitter?!
    Obviously.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    ghosts arent real, but boxes are.

ghost box is fake.
    "half-fake"

Ah so now I know why one of my radios is missing...
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Deleted
    Uah that reminds me of the German series "Die Geisterakten" (Ghost files). I think they use this thing - and go on asking ancient spirits if they are speaking to them via their "walky-talky". It's so embarrassing. It's available on amazon prime and in one comment someone explained every single one of these "tools" - they are all fake (as in tools made useless for their original purpose to be "ghostly").