Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If you could show me once you ever followed any thread that anyone has ever posted without confusing yourself or having the point be completely missed I would be surprised.
    Show you something that doesn't exist? I don't follow threads. I post to individuals and argue against their points. It helps to stick to a single thread with a single person you'd like to respond to.

Superman or not, I think you misunderstand the complications of going into a war torn country with no ability to fly. It wouldn't matter had none see you do anything, the impact of what you did would be examined, see things still go on outside your sphere of consideration. Nobody goes secretly through the night and levels ISIS, not without seriously questions as to how or why.
    Who cares about the ability to fly? What advantage does that give you over every other ability superman has?

They will see you, and until you improvised Well I would just wear a mask bullshit, completely missing the point. They don't need to see you, all they need to know is someone leveled ISIS at some point and there will be ways to put some of the pieces together there Solid Snake.
    How can they possibly piece that together? Something or someone came in the night and destroyed all of ISIS and left zero evidence behind. No eye witnesses because I'm moving faster than they can see. They'd need a slow motion camera to even get my blur, and I could easily see that shit a mile away and destroy it before it even activated.

Your arrogance and sheer ignorance alone would get other people killed, if you had Supermans gifts and someone like a cops sees you do something illegal pulls out his revolver and shoots, if the bullet bounces off and kills or injures the officer, that is YOUR FAULT
    Ignorant about what? Are you arguing a cop can see me moving at the speed of a fucking bullet?

Much less the response to you thinking you could level entire armies and out right saying why would you care about the lives of human beings etc. Going through the chain of your post there is easily enough to laugh at the notion of you being a pacifist, shit you even go so far as to suggest that being superman, pesky humans might cause you want to kill them.
    You can play devils advocate and still hold true to your beliefs. This is a discussion about fake things. No one is getting hurt. No one will get hurt. Well, maybe your feelings.

In your case it isn't the power that makes you corrupt, it is your own inability to think more than for what is in front of your face, so out of frustration you make up a lot of nonsense in a simple what if, to test those different ranges for things like perception and processing, I'll add memory to that too since you fucking can't even remember in this thread the shit you have said that goes directly against your being a pacifist.
    There's no instance of a real person not being corrupted by power. What did I make up that you can factually prove me wrong on?

You can be a pacifist and still have discussions about war. At the end of the day, my opinion is that it's all unjustified. So, yes, still a pacifist. You just don't understand words I suppose. Add that to the long list of things you've gotten so horribly wrong thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Destroy sources of pollution and set the earth on a course to real sustentability instead of this greed based system we have in place.

Everyone that opposes this will die.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Show you something that doesn't exist? I don't follow threads. I post to individuals and argue against their points. It helps to stick to a single thread with a single person you'd like to respond to.
    It would help if you could follow from one of your own sentences to another.

Who cares about the ability to fly? What advantage does that give you over every other ability superman has?
    The question isn't about me

How can they possibly piece that together? Something or someone came in the night and destroyed all of ISIS and left zero evidence behind. No eye witnesses because I'm moving faster than they can see. They'd need a slow motion camera to even get my blur, and I could easily see that shit a mile away and destroy it before it even activated.
    Well it's good you finally done some critical thinking, now if you can connect those dots you will maybe be able to answer your own questions and see the problem with your ideas.

Ignorant about what? Are you arguing a cop can see me moving at the speed of a fucking bullet?
    No, I am arguing your undeniable responsibility since you have all the power for whatever happens to the cop or anyone else injured or killed on your wide eyed hapless adventure.

You can play devils advocate and still hold true to your beliefs. This is a discussion about fake things. No one is getting hurt. No one will get hurt. Well, maybe your feelings.
    A person might, but you can't kind of goes to that knowing where and what you are talking about from one sentence to another, and maybe being able to think a couple of steps ahead.

Of course nobody is getting hurt, concept is very real, acting without thinking is a pretty real thing. As you have demonstrated.

There's no instance of a real person not being corrupted by power. What did I make up that you can factually prove me wrong on?
    Completely irrelevant but if YOU are making the claim it is up to YOU to prove, not me to disprove, and this is not about powering corrupting anything, because as I said based on what you said, it isn't the power that is the problem, it is the lack of overall wisdom and sense to know how to use it, because it's the same kind of thinking that doesn't really explore where things come from or what they cost. Even WHY things are the way they are.

You can be a pacifist and still have discussions about war. At the end of the day, my opinion is that it's all unjustified. So, yes, still a pacifist. You just don't understand words I suppose. Add that to the long list of things you've gotten so horribly wrong thus far.
    Open advocating for war and wanton murder is the exact opposite of being a pacifist. Sure one could make an argument and discuss certain things, but that person needs to have a firm grasps for where they sit, and where the other positions actually is, you haven't either.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

pray and worship more to GOD. help the animals, specially the ones that going to extinct. Make the goverments protect animals and nature better.
    lastly unite the three Abrahamic faiths.