Most viable DPS Spec / Build with those Legendaries?

Im confused. My question is, with those legendaries, what DPS spec / build is more viable for now?

Consort Cold Core (Sindragosa), Seal of Necrofantasia, Prydaz and Soul of the Dreadlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prydaz and Soul of the Dreadlord. Toggle Consort Cold Core before big trash packs, then toggle it off.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Prydaz and Soul of the Dreadlord. Toggle Consort Cold Core before big trash packs, then toggle it off.
    What?!?! Who is blowing Sindragosa on trash packs?!?! They need to stop immediately, trash is NOT that important except for in Mythic+ which most everything dies within seconds anyway, lol.

OP, Seal of Necrofantasia is currently the second BiS, pair with Soul Of The Dreadlord. As far as spec, Seal is a huge benefit to Frost. Unholy requires a little different setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    What?!?! Who is blowing Sindragosa on trash packs?!?! They need to stop immediately, trash is NOT that important except for in Mythic+ which most everything dies within seconds anyway, lol.

OP, Seal of Necrofantasia is currently the second BiS, pair with Soul Of The Dreadlord. As far as spec, Seal is a huge benefit to Frost. Unholy requires a little different setup.

Should i use Obliteration build with soul and seal then?

10+ Year Old Account

Erhm. I was talking about mythic+, Consort has no use in raids, other than clearing trash faster and stunning adds.

Seal of Necrofantasia was bis before 7.2. Right now it's useless. Donno if you've noticed, but you can't pair breath of sindragosa with hungering rune weapon anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killermath View Post
    Just don't.

I have no idea why he gave you that recommendation. Use Prydaz with Soul.

Erhm. I was talking about mythic+, Consort has no use in raids, other than clearing trash faster and stunning adds.

Seal of Necrofantasia was bis before 7.2. Donno if you've noticed, but you can't pair breath of sindragosa with hungering rune weapon anymore.
    It still allows more Obliterates, it is essentially a free Blood Tap. BoS isn't the only thing that makes it viable and out of the legendaries listed it is far and away better than any of the others.

Seal of Necrofantasia was bis before 7.2. Right now it's useless. Donno if you've noticed, but you can't pair breath of sindragosa with hungering rune weapon anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Just don't.

I have no idea why he gave you that recommendation. Use Prydaz with Soul.

Ok, Prydaz and Soul for both UH and Frost?

The answer to that is a resounding yes, don't take my word for it, do a couple runs on the dummy with both setups and the proof is there.

10+ Year Old Account
    It still allows more Obliterates, it is essentially a free Blood Tap. BoS isn't the only thing that makes it viable and out of the legendaries listed it is far and away better than any of the others.
    It's not viable. Sorry. Link to spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1111093588

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Prydaz and Soul for both UH and Frost?
    Yes. Decide on which spec you want to set loot and pray for the corresponding bis. You already have the aoe bis legendary for both specs (soul), so you're off to a decent start.

Bis frost legendaries

Cold Heart (single target)
    Toravon's (single target and aoe)
    Soul (aoe)

Bis unholy legendaries

Cold Heart (single target)
    Taktheritrix (single target)
    Death March (aoe)
    Soul (aoe)
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-11-15 at 07:00 PM.

It's not viable. Sorry. Link to spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1111093588

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Decide on which spec you want to set loot and pray for the corresponding bis. You already have the aoe bis legendary for both specs (soul), so you're off to a decent start.
    Umm, even on your spreadsheet it is beating out Prydaz on ST? I mean if he wants to be king of the mountain on trash go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, even on your spreadsheet it is beating out Prydaz on ST? I mean if he wants to be king of the mountain on trash go for it.
    Yes, having 0.11% higher dps while also ignoring the shield of Prydaz is #worth.

You have to forgive me, I was assuming we were moving out of crap more, also that we were no longer dying in Mythic+, my mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to forgive me, I was assuming we were moving out of crap more, also that we were no longer dying in Mythic+, my mistake.
    Even people who play in top guilds use Prydaz for very high mythics during some trash.

Deleted
    hellhamster is correct. SoN is lackluster right now. Go with Prydaz / Soul as Frost, using Consorts every Time Sindra Comes off CD.

And btw on top of using Prydaz for high keys its common to also use Stamina flask for certain bosses because some Things will just oneshot you and it has absolutlely nothing to do with "moving out of crap more" because a lot of dmg you take in m+ is just unavoidable.

Definitely Prydaz/Soul for M+ (obviously using Frostscythe + Gathering Storm).

SoN is lackluster, but might still be valuable for pure ST bosses if you feel resource-starved (prolly depends on your haste).

Deleted
    You don't need more ressources for Obliterates.

Without BoS I am pretty sure that the bracers are still top 2 legendary, BiS.
    Last edited by mmocefe5057e27; 2017-11-21 at 02:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck did I just read

trash is like 80% of M+, fortified is an affix that exists and it doesn't die in seconds at any real keystone levels.
    Last edited by Saybel; 2017-11-22 at 04:48 AM.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

7+ Year Old Account
    If use soul and Prydaz in all situations

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    what the fuck did I just read

trash is like 80% of M+, fortified is an affix that exists and it doesn't die in seconds at any real keystone levels.
    Your avatar lines up with the first sentence here HAHAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

I'd *
    10 char
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual