Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It's going to be loot boxes.
    I don't think so
    https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/sta...24394541314055

Could be cool if they do it right. I think it's a good genre for online play and I would love a well detailed cyberpunk MMO, only one I can think of with elements of it would be Star Citizen but that won't come out for a while and it's not pure Cyberpunk.

Still no gameplay vids of this game, it's so infuriating!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind waiting. Sold my computer and gaming on a PS4 Pro atm. The visual quality compared to PC 4k leaves a lot to be desired, but it's playable. I'm waiting for next-gen Titan GPU and that's when I'm getting back to 4k PC gaming.

It's based on a tabletop RPG. It would be interesting to see them go into the same kind of multiplayer space that Divinity: Original Sin 2 has and letting players recreate the tabletop experience with their friends. Not sure how it would work with a realistic 3d engine over cartoony graphics though. Seems like it would be too much work to make custom levels and make them not look shit.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    W

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, video game god if there is one PLEASE don't let this game be ruined by microtransactions and RNG loot boxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    It was said you would destroy the triple a industry standards, NOT JOIN THEM! bring balance to the gamers! NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!
    This comment is why I wish these forums had reputation system
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

It was said you would destroy the triple a industry standards, NOT JOIN THEM! bring balance to the gamers! NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!
    CDPR still has the high ground we should not underestimate their power

I wouldn't worry too much.If you are still worried watch this video.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    CDPR still has the high ground we should not underestimate their power
    Bethesda broke all our hearts once. They had the world at their finger tips. Skyrim was popular, and yes had issues, but lots of people loved it. Same with FO3, and NV (which they published, not made)

then came the disappointment of FO4 (if it was roughly as good as FO3, it wouldnt be an issue), the season pass issue (upping it by 20 bucks), paid mods, paid mods again, constant new skyrims and the original launch of TESO

But also in that time we had wolfen, DOOM, dishonored 1 (not 2 as much), but even with good games like those, people dont love bethesda like they used to

CDPR hopefully learns from Bethesda's mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bethesda broke all our hearts once. They had the world at their finger tips. Skyrim was popular, and yes had issues, but lots of people loved it. Same with FO3, and NV (which they published, not made)

then came the disappointment of FO4 (if it was roughly as good as FO3, it wouldnt be an issue), the season pass issue (upping it by 20 bucks), paid mods, paid mods again, constant new skyrims and the original launch of TESO

But also in that time we had wolfen, DOOM, dishonored 1 (not 2 as much), but even with good games like those, people dont love bethesda like they used to

FO4 is so fucking frustrating. It's SO good at some things... and equally as fucking awful at others. They tried to make a better plot than a typical "Bethesda game"... and they did (the plot itself is actually decent, it's just presented poorly)... but it still has too many flaws in a typical "Bethesda game" (you achieve a level of leadership or renown in whatever factions you'd like, regardless of their obvious conflicts of interest) and despite how vastly improved the gameplay is over FO3/FNV, it still suffers by being stuck to their ancient engine and its issues.

Even mods can't fix FO4.

I imagine that if Cyberpunk 2077 has some kind of online interactivity, it'd be like Metal Gear Solid V. As long as it's opt-out and it isn't a pain in the ass to opt-out like it is in MGS5... I don't really mind. The online stuff in MGS5 does utterly destroy the gameplay balance, though, so that's relevant.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Meh, looking at recent events i would be impressed if the game even launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Meh, looking at recent events i would be impressed if the game even launch.
    YeH if only cdpr did yearly shovelware releases with chopped up games for season passes.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    YeH if only cdpr did yearly shovelware releases with chopped up games for season passes.
    Wat? /10chars

Deleted
    Wat? /10chars
    He's saying it's dumb to release a game before it's ready just because people are incapable of being patient.

Bethesda are the origination of modern console paid dlc fuckery

Or should we forget oblivions dlc which was all shoddy fucking garbage on par with their new creation club contracted shit.

Behold

The very first iteration of the Season Pass with only 2 of them being passable.

Plug-ins

Plug-in MS Point Cost (£) Cost ($)
    Fighter's Stronghold 150 £1.16 $1.89
    Horse Armor Pack 200 £1.16 $1.89
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine 800 £6.14 $9.99
    Mehrunes' Razor 250 £1.84 $2.99
    Orrery 150 £1.16 $1.89
    Spell Tomes 80 £0.60 $0.99
    The Thieves Den 150 £1.16 $1.89
    The Vile Lair 150 £1.16 $1.89
    Wizard's Tower 150 £1.16 $1.89
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles 2400 £18.42 $19.95 (download) or $19.99 (retail disc)
    Total 4480 £33.96 $45.26 or $45.29

Thank bethesda for their legacy on the gaming community.

Dont worry though skyrim still has another release in 2018 or 19 when they announce skyrim VR and milk the already dry cow further rather than make a new fucking game.

Also bethesda didnt make doom wolfenstein or dishonored bethesda SOFTWORKS published it.

Bethesda doesnt make games these days the milk skyrim for 10 years give you gems like FO4 and its HIGHLY PRAiSED season pass. and release buggy as fuxk sandboz games the mod community makes passable.0
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-11-24 at 10:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Thank bethesda for their legacy on the gaming community.
    Thank you, indeed. They've created an amazing world in the Elder Scrolls, one that has spanned quite a few amazing games. They also took the job of taking the Fallout world from isometric into 3D, and did not completely fail at that, despite the naysayers and fanbois. All of their "paid mods" have always been, and still are, available for free in the Nexus. Bethesda has had, and still has, one of the most vibrant modding communities in all of the gaming world, and it is, quite frankly, why the Nexus exists to begin with.

So, yes. Thank you Bethesda. Despite your missteps, you're an amazing company, and you've done amazing things, and I for one hope you'll continue to do amazing things in the future.

Also, Bethesda has nothing to do with CDPR or 2077.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    He's saying it's dumb to release a game before it's ready just because people are incapable of being patient.
    But i'm not saying that.

They face backlash, rightfully so it seems, for being bag of dicks for their employers. Constant crunch, non paid extra hours, etc. When faced with accusation they basically responded with "hey, if you dont like what we do, dont work here".

Soooo... people are leaving.

Deleted
    They face backlash, rightfully so it seems, for being bag of dicks for their employers. Constant crunch, non paid extra hours, etc. When faced with accusation they basically responded with "hey, if you dont like what we do, dont work here".

Soooo... people are leaving.
    So? Who gives a shit? What we should care about is what the game will be like. Those employees are free to leave, and go somewhere else, and they're doing that. Good for them.

I honestly can't figure out why I should give two shits about some random worker who didn't hack it at CDPR, when 300-400 more did. Boo hoo?