Took a break, what classes are in a good spot now?

I haven't played since Argus patch and was just curious what classes (if any) have gotten some good changes and what's doing well in PvP/PvE. I have everything at 110 except shaman

Deleted
    Holy Paladin.

A lot of classes are doing well in PvE, can't say anything about PvE. Are you more of a dps/healer/tank, ranged/melee dps? Some specs perform way better than others, but you can play all of them.

not much has changed in your 2.5 month absence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    A lot of classes are doing well in PvE, can't say anything about PvE. Are you more of a dps/healer/tank, ranged/melee dps? Some specs perform way better than others, but you can play all of them.
    that second PvE you ment PvP i think

Deleted
    Mage was never bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Midtown24 View Post
    I haven't played since Argus patch and was just curious what classes (if any) have gotten some good changes and what's doing well in PvP/PvE. I have everything at 110 except shaman
    lol really? You've been gone for 2.5 months. nothing at all has changed. We're still on Argus patch.
    C'mon now.. read the last hotfix notes and you're up to speed.

Also these "choose my class for me"-threads are not allowed.
    Last edited by mmoce1addbf3e1; 2017-11-16 at 05:29 AM.

Has argus really been out for 2.5 months already?

Everything is the same, they seem to have decided to pretty much stop tweaking classes until after Antorus

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Has argus really been out for 2.5 months already?

Everything is the same, they seem to have decided to pretty much stop tweaking classes until after Antorus
    yes argus will have been out 3 months when antorous comes out. clever way to give us 12 months of 7.3 content (9 months raid+3month argus zone).

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    lol really? You've been gone for 2.5 months. nothing at all has changed. We're still on Argus patch.
    C'mon now.. read the last hotfix notes and you're up to speed.

Also these "choose my class for me"-threads are not allowed.
    It's a question about overall class balance and what has changed, so it is allowed.

Don't try to be a mod, you're not good at it.

Deleted
    FYI: When ever someone says "Which classes are good", you don't need to ask if they mean tank, healer or dps. Only DPS players are arrogant enough to believe that it's implied they refer to dps

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    It's a question about overall class balance and what has changed, so it is allowed.

It really is just a "What class is the most op" (aka pick my class) thinly disguised.

Deleted
    Arms Warriors

I'm a holy paladin and I enjoy it a lot. Doing good as well. Only problem is that you can only really can/should have 1 in a group and there are a ton of them.

Just saying, on my rogue I can out dps most warlocks at similar iLVL. Unless you are in a minmaxing, does it really matter? The player can outdo the class in almost every other situation. Your dps usually sucks because you are doing something wrong. Not to mention it changes
    too frequently to reroll every time based on FOTM ,so just play what you want.
    I honestly think this game is more balanced now (class wise and in spec) than I think ive every seen it.
    BUT if you are someone who really needs some numbers:

Here is Warcraft logs in ToS for the 75th percentile in damage(if you wan to know how top people are competing then look higher, however, the closer to the 100th percentile you get, the more of strange outlier.

add the following to warcraftlogs.com:
    /statistics/13/

(I havent posted enough to post a link D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post

Ok - so you're a mod then?
    It's clearly a thread about "tell me what I should play". Just very thinly disguised into "i've been gone" (and even that fails because he hasn't really been gone)
    Last edited by mmoce1addbf3e1; 2017-11-16 at 10:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry we don't allow these threads as it's such a personal choice that very few can agree on. I recommend checking out class forums to get a better idea of how classes play and what might fit you best.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)